Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

perfect timinig. I just sold my DS Carmines for $600
smile.gif
Flawless execution
nthat.gif
Wowzers..

I will dump my DS pair right now for that bread.

I'll pass for the red suedes. Seriously starting to have too many black and red shoes. Need a wider array of colors before I start looking gang affiliated. 
welcome to "Jordan sneakerheaddom" if that's what you cats call it these days
laugh.gif

Im exited one of my all time grails as a sneakerhead also ready to get those maroons and the midnight navys are on my list too 100% copping all of these

I have the CDP Carmines, but will grab another pair when they release. I love these shoes!!! These will go right with my Upper Deck pair signed by MJ!!!

I am so excited I can finally got over the failure of picking my senior prom over the Carmine's. my date didn't show up, & I don't get the Carmine's..I'm ready

finally a chance to get a pair to  put on ice, one of my favorite jays, time to put cdp in heavy rotation this summer,  anytime I where my carmines, hare 7's or aqua 8's, you can be sure to receive compliments, and people just start  sharing stories of back in the days, and there memories, just by seeing these shoes, met a lot of other sneaker heads, collectors, sneaker lover etc.. I always gave respect to those that rock some throw back heat that ish that make you say.. ("damn! aint see those in a min) , , never made sense  to wear the same shoe at the same time as everyone else, I wear all my kicks just not soon as I get em , I wait for the hype to die down, then rock, I like to wear my older retros that haven't been seen in a while, so when u do meet a person with the same passion as you do for shoes, its an automatic conversation piece, and we can admire if you will, or compliment each others kick, even make some links, but if we all buy jays, and rock at the same time, how can we truly appreciate, this art and history, not saying I keep my shoes ds for life, but I like to pull out an 06- model in 2013, sorry for the rant guys,respect

I pray this wont be a limited release.. if so a lot of souls will be crushed.. especially mine if i cant get my hands on a pair.... 

i have a pair of cdp carmines.. in about 7/10 condition im thinking about restoring to about 9/10 condition for $100 you think im better off restoring mine or just buying a pair in 2014?

sounds good.. maybe your pockets are deeper than mine.. 100+175 to double up a sneaker.. idk.. i can do a lot with that... i double up on very few sneakers.. i guess we will see when the day gets closer
The New ones don't come out till 2014 so in the meantime restore the cdp pair now. It's only $80 thru Refreshpgh.com, $40 up front and another $40 when the shoe is complete.

Dammit all to hell! :lol:. I want to cop these, I hope I can. I wasn't feeling that pack BS. I knew this was coming anyway. I need these and Hare 7s and I'm good.

The cdp version were made with good materials imo. I kept my pair DS until I sold them 2years ago :smh:
Hope to get a pair this year, especially if NA on the back!

I've been trying to score a pair on Ebay or pick some up off one of the local facebook pages. But I can wait a little for these to come out.
nthat.gif

I have the CDP Carmines, but will grab another pair when they release. I love these shoes!!! These will go right with my Upper Deck pair signed by MJ!!!
Post pictures of said pair man!!! Would love to see them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom