Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

I remember that episode. The cop even says that he'd listen to Ron's plea first because he likes his shoes, lol.

Last edited:
Some stores don't accept returns on retros - when that happens, they'll usually write "FINAL SALE" or "NO RETURNS" on the receipt itself.  If you don't have any of this kind of language on your receipt, then you're subject to the standard Champs return policy:

http://www.champssports.com/customerserv/help:returnPolicy/

For refunds there's a 90 day time limit, but for exchanges/store credit, there's no limit mentioned.

Javy

thanks, rep'd.

Say I leave my white/infared VIs DS, would I be able to take them back to Champs and exchange them for the Carmine's in May?
Your better off selling your infareds for $200+ then get the Carmines and some socks or a t-shirt for yourself 
laugh.gif

I am loving the long break on retro releases... too many bills right now so glad these come out in May.. :smokin

Some stores don't accept returns on retros - when that happens, they'll usually write "FINAL SALE" or "NO RETURNS" on the receipt itself.  If you don't have any of this kind of language on your receipt, then you're subject to the standard Champs return policy:

http://www.champssports.com/customerserv/help:returnPolicy/

For refunds there's a 90 day time limit, but for exchanges/store credit, there's no limit mentioned.

Javy

Just an FYI for those who shop at Shiekh. They do not accept returns on any Retro's so look at all pairs closely before purchasing them. They told me with one I tried to take back to sell them on eBay and refused the return in any fashion.

6's do fit rather oddly. I got mine in 14's and they're a actually big. My tru flights are 14's also and fit perfectly.

If these fit anything like the infrareds, i'm going down .5 (maybe a whole size).

Of all the J's i've purchased, they fit comfortably except these.
it seems like for me all jordans from 2012 til now have been a half size too big.

V's fit TTS for me. The VI's and the 3s however do seem to run big. Not to the point I can't wear them, but if I was going to ball in em i'd probably go down.

If these fit anything like the infrareds, i'm going down .5 (maybe a whole size).

Of all the J's i've purchased, they fit comfortably except these.
They for sure run big. I was wearing a pair of 1s the other day size 9 and I tried on the infrared 6s size 9 as well and I could probably fit a size 8 lol they're pretty damn big. While my 1s fit perfectly so who knows.

This is one shoe you can't play around with the sizing on. End up looking like a damn clown for real for real. That said... they need to hurry up and drop... they look sooo 90s and oh so dope :smokin

Back
Top Bottom