Air Jordan VI GS Rainbows... (PICS via Sneakernews)

Mar 12 · Air Jordan VI GS – ‘Rainbow’ – White – Pink – Volt – Blue

air-jordan-vi-gs-rainbow-1.jpg

Here’s a shoe we saw all the way back in September when Jordan Brand’s Summer 2010 catalog leaked.  Not typically thought of as part of the huge retro onslaught, this Air Jordan VI (6) GS featuring a rainbow of accent colors will certainly fill a niche.  This is probably not the best example of a shoe for guys to size up 1.5 on, but lil ladies should love the spectrum style.  Expect them any next month at Jordan Brand retailers, as they just hit Nike Harajuku in Japan.

Style: 384665-103
Color: White/Pink Flash-Volt-Marine Blue

air-jordan-vi-gs-rainbow-2.jpg

So ummm, yeah, I expect every hood chick with "pride" to be breaking these out this year left and right.  Doesn't look bad at all though.  Makes me wish they'd do a smiliar design with a laser-blue to black fade or something.

I guess the first pair wasn't enough. At least they were more direct this time, letting u know exactly what they mean. Horrible!

Retro VI or not, this is still a shoe for little girls.....I'm not stressing it. If I had a daughter she would have them though.

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
So we @$#%$#@! about grade school shoes now
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Why not!? They weren't coming out with fruity colorways of  general release Jordans when I was a kid.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
So we @$#%$#@! about grade school shoes now
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Why not!? They weren't coming out with fruity colorways of  general release Jordans when I was a kid.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Bro thats a girls shoe little girls might see that and like it my five year old niece seen the pic and liked them they got to try to appeal to the little kids to though not just cats that get up in the morning to get jordans and why complain on something that cant fit your feet anyway thats probably why they made them grade school sizes for girls homie

u guys wanted vi's to retro so here they are.

anything JB retros nowadays gets raped and that's a fact

they are gonna demolish the 6's..I dont mind as long as i get my colorways...lol

I dont see why yall are crying about a childrens shoe???

I swear yall jus wanna bash jb for anything and get attention.

Me, I will cop these for my daughter because thats who these shoes were made for.

Not little teenage boys.

It's a shoe for little girls. Why are you guys even concerned? I'm sure a young girl would love those shoes.

Stop acting like they're personally doing you wrong.

Originally Posted by xJoRDaNHeaD

I dont see why yall are crying about a childrens shoe???

I swear yall jus wanna bash jb for anything and get attention.

Me, I will cop these for my daughter because thats who these shoes were made for.

Not little teenage boys.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
exactly what i was saying how you complain about something that not made for you its obvious they are not catering to us with theses dudes just cry about $##!% jst to do it
and
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
at dudes saying how gay a little girls shoe is little girls dont even know what that $#!@ even means LAMES

When they drop I'll have to take the 'lil one to check 'em out and if she likes, she'll be rockin'. 

If they tried to tailor this release to a normal FSR, I'd most likely lose what little faith I have left.

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

It's a shoe for little girls. Why are you guys even concerned? I'm sure a young girl would love those shoes.

Stop acting like they're personally doing you wrong.

SAY THIS ONE MORE TIME CUZ THEY STILL AINT HEAR YOU!

Back
Top Bottom