Air Jordan VI Olympic 2008 First Look!

wait....

Rainbow colored VI's with PATENT LEATHER????

2zgvqrk.gif

just wondering, if so many of you plan to repaint this shoe, what would you use? id really like that idea and an all red midsole would look great, but i haventa clue of what paint to buy. it cant be that hard to pain two mid-soles, and it'd be fun. so what paint should i buy and/or paintbrush

^^^ rockstar/skulls/crosses/ dark/affliction/tapout/mma etc is soooooo played out. just IMO

If Gentry ever thought about the people that buys jordans, he would change the colors on the shoe. im gonna get it tho but i cant deal with all those colorsreally. Release the 6s in 2000 or something else

Originally Posted by Thestreetdream

If Gentry ever thought about the people that buys jordans, he would change the colors on the shoe. im gonna get it tho but i cant deal with all those colors really. Release the 6s in 2000 or something else
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
Then why should he?
People are still going to buy it.

If you want change, show them you won't buy the crap they release

wow if jb wants money remake the olmypic 6 and carmines they should do a best of both world package crew the 23 packs somethign like carmine and olmypic 6 orbrodeuxes and hares idk

Vidasman wrote:

YEAH THATS TOO BAD
sick.gif
sick.gif
2ywi8ah.jpg

Where's that YouTube of the "NO H*M* kid" where he keeps saying that the whole video??

Thats all I see right now is GENTRY in the office smacking JOSIAH in the rear as he made the PRIE 6's and listening to that one song from Diana Ross that goes
"IM COMING OUT, I WANT THE WORLD TO KNOWWW, IM GOING TO LET IT SHOW, IM COMING OUT"

roll.gif

roll.gif

Worst JB colorway.......ever.

Why couldn't they just drop the black/infareds or the OG Oly VIs?

This is atrocious.

Gay Pride VIs....SMFH

I am becoming more and more upset with this release each day.

If I wasn't 10 years old when the OG's came out, I've have a closet full of VI's.

Now that I wait for VI's to retro, it's just disheartening to believe in Brand Jordan anymore.

these are wack.....why not just release the white and infrareds? or the september blues? smh @ JB....they are just killing a lot of classics...thank god forthe retros i have from 2000....these are a disgrace
ohwell.gif

never thought you could ruin the VI. shoulda known better. thank god for the carmines, but I know we all want some infrareds!!!

I havent bought a jordan shoe since the xxii stealth CW. Looks like i wont be buying anymore anytime soon.

Everybody said da same thing about da Doerbecher Charity 2s and they sold out instantly.... Samething is gonna happen with these.

Back
Top Bottom