Air Jordan VI Retro 25th Silver Anniversary White Metallic Silver First Images

chicityk7

Banned
http://flightclub.tistory...Silver-First-Images-Viewthey look
pimp.gif
but I will save my judgement for some detailed shots.....for now this is all we have.......

^^Likewise..i hope all the anniversary collection rots and yellows on shelves for mad long
laugh.gif

Thanks for the pics. I'm passing on all the Silver Anniversary J's too much white. These are going to be a nightmare trying to keep clean and when they yellow
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Where's Zero 0123 with a translation of the info on that site?
Haha, whenever something like this pops up, hit me on the PM. I'll translate this later tonight. Damn the lining on those looks
pimp.gif
I like.

i'd cop em, waitin for the white silver V's to come out again, tryin to get all white 1-5 now these would be on the list too, they look clean

jb is makin it easy for me to pass on ALL of the silver anniversary series.

I would rather have this whole anniversary series in all black, then i would prob cop all of em.

is that elephant print on the inside, jordan really cheaped out with this silver collection, the 3s and 4s are exactly the same as a few years ago , and those 6s seem like they just switched the sole and called them motorsports, if jordan brand did this just to cut costs thats type sad

I would like to see some better pics.  I'm trying to be selective with which anniversary shoes I'm going to get. 
I only need so many all white shoes.  Maybe they will do all black next.  I know some people can't stand the
solid colors but I like to have a few shoes like this.  I would absolutely love to  have some XIs in all black. 
Black upper, midsole, patent, sole, everything.

No thanks.  And people are supposed to seek these out?  I wouldn't wear these if they found me and showed up on my doorstep. 
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Yo! Am I bugging or do I see a Jumpman on those SA Jordan XIs

Nope. There's a Jumpman on them. Ppl still saying they're samples though. We'll see when they're released.

Back
Top Bottom