Air Jordan VI White/Varsity Red **Bulls** (RD: 6/12/10)

lock if not needed

Sneakernews
AJ-VI-WhtRed-M-6m-570x427.jpg

The rumored released of the Air Jordan VI Infrared Pack had Jordan-heads in a total frenzy. In fact, when Sneaker News posted news of a possible confirmed release, over a hundred of our loyal readers chimed in. While there haven’t been any actual pictures of in-depth details, how about something that IS confirmed? Check out these pics of the Air Jordan VI Varsity Red and White colorway, set to drop in June. Some may bicker about the hue of the red color, but these are still an astoundingly gorgeous pair of Air Jordans that will clear off the store shelves rather quickly. If you can’t get your hands on the Infrared Pack, the White-Varsity Red joint would be a worthy replacement. via MarqueeSole.

Air Jordan VI Retro "Bulls" (GR release)
384664-102 White/Varsity Red-Black
$150.00 - Men's
$105.00 - Gradeschool
$65.00 - Preschool
$45.00 - Toddler
$40.00 - Crib

AJ-VI-WhtRed-M-1m-570x427.jpg

AJ-VI-WhtRed-M-2m-570x427.jpg

AJ-VI-WhtRed-M-3m-570x427.jpg

AJ-VI-WhtRed-M-4m-570x427.jpg

AJ-VI-WhtRed-M-5m-570x427.jpg

White/reds are nice, but I'd much rather have the infrareds. Seeing how I already bought the black/red, I'm certainly not going to buy the pack so I guess I'll have to settle for theses. JB should've just released the pack instead of two seperate shoes and a pack.

The more I see them, the more beautiful they are. Kinda wish the Jumpman Air on the back was a different color (Varsity Red or Black) but they are still copped nonetheless.

lord all mighty....with my home bulls mj pro cut = [borat] very nice!!![borat]

THese are really nice. and since i'm not sure if im gonna be able get the infrareds due to the increasing demand for them (and i still don't belive they're going to be released) i'm gonna cop these. I'D rather have red than pink. Less hype = easier cop.

the osneaker.com pics look different because of the white vs. black backgrounds of marqueesole's pics and because the lighting and flash etc make the red look a lot brighter. Either unintentional or completely intentional to make them look more like infrared rather than varsity red so more people will buy them.

either way - the more i look at them, I like the varsity red with the white better than infrared. I think the infrared looks much better contrasting with black than white. Maybe I'll just find someone to split the pack with me if it comes out and get the black ones then buy these white/varsity red ones....create my own pack.

Originally Posted by spacej23

Now why do those seem less "infrared" than these . . .

Lighting bro, same as the black/var. red pictures. Marqueesoles pics makes the red look a little darker but in person its a brighter red.

Very nice!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom