Air Jordan VII and Lebron IV

This week in my art class, we are studying rhythm. We were asked to make some drawings that show rhythm.

This was inspired by The Air Jordan VII.

This one was inspired by the Lebron IV.

Any feedback is appreciated.
Thanks.
Team FLorida Reppin'
305 Miami And 561 Palm Beach Till I Die
I grab a candle and place it up on the mantle, Grab a knife by the blade and stab you with the ******* handle.​

Thanks, yeah its sharpie.
Team FLorida Reppin'
I grab a candle and place it up on the mantle, Grab a knife by the blade and stab you with the ******* handle.​

:wow:
eek.gif

TEAM RICK ASTLEY

That VII is dope.
THE JOKER GANG
"Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?"​
TEAMlateNIGHT

Thanks for the compliments.
Team FLorida Reppin'

yea dude me 2 i would cop thew 7's 1 and put it on my wall
!!!WANTED!!!SZ 9.5
DS TB 3's
DS NORCAL 6's
((FOUNDER))
T E A M I C E

Ya the VIIs pic is sick, good work
TEAMBATMAN
"There is something out there in the darkness, something terrifying, something that will not stop until it gets revenge... Me."​

:smile:
smile.gif
Team FLorida Reppin'

:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
im goin out blastin takin my enemies with me, and if not they scarred so they will never forget me. Lord forgive me the hennessy got me not knowin how to act, im fallin and i cant turnback.

Ill buy the VII one for a good price. That is super nice!

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

Damn that VIIs pic is nice.....I ws gonn ask you how big it is....but I do see that humungous sharpie right next to it.......If it was big I would have offered some cash for it.........Definately nice idea tho bro
I AM THE VII KING!​

yo how long did it take you to make that jordan VII inspired drawing, looks PERFECT! GREAT WORK man keep it up, wouldn't mind seeing some more works like those.
FS DS UNDFTD Vans Blue/Orage size 5
FS DS Snake Skin SBs size 9
FS DS Solebar 777 AF1s size 11.5

Back
Top Bottom