Air Jordan VII Black/Charcoal-Team Red - Bulls vs Magic - 60+ Pack

From Sneaker News
Air Jordan VII Black/Charcoal-Team Red - Bulls vs Magic 60+Pack

dscf5664-570x433.jpg

This new colorway is officially Black/Dark Charcoal-Team Red and will be released along with a White/Varsity Royal Air Jordan VII as a pack on August 22nd,2009 for $310. http://www.52xie.com/

01/16/93 - 64 points - Chicago vs. Orlando - Air Jordan VII

dscf5665-570x447.jpg

dscf5667-570x559.jpg

More Photos >>

Why would they give us a new colorway, just keep it OG. These look awfuly similar to the raptors if I'm not mistaken

Originally Posted by BallinB

Why would they give us a new colorway, just keep it OG. These look awfuly similar to the raptors if I'm not mistaken
Ya they changed the CW instead of True Red, its Team Red now. I know scoring 60+ is a good thing, but Gentry said they would release shoes of hisdefining moments for example 60+ in a game etc, but this release and the Bull vs Celtics release, the bulls lost both games. Both in OT. It doesnt make sinceto release shoes of games in which he has lost. But congrats for the 60+ and effort.

hope the pinstripes dont drop with them! otherwise ill have to split the pack they look tight!

they look like a well worn pair of OG's....

good, now raptors can be raptors and these can be whateva ya wanna call em now.

Looks good to me. It's somewhere between a bordeaux and raptor and I like it. As long as the don't release the pinstripes on the Magic joints this willend up being one of very few Jordan purchases for me this year.

lucky i have my 02s.

these look like bordeaux x raptor

team red? no true red? edit: interesting 60+ colorway on the right

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

That is how the '02's look after a few wears,
ohwell.gif

A poor man's Bordeaux VII's.

smh.gif

Pass.

negative. i've worn my 02s about 10x and they still look great. did you mean a few years?

Originally Posted by Jcool813

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

That is how the '02's look after a few wears,
ohwell.gif

A poor man's Bordeaux VII's.

smh.gif

Pass.

negative. i've worn my 02s about 10x and they still look great. did you mean a few years?
cosign...i've worn mine occasionally, wth is that guy talkin about?
laugh.gif

These actually resemble the OG's more to my eye...the 02 retroes were darker than the OG and these seem alot lighter....but then again, is this a GS size?And the lighting could have something to do with it as well....I'm actually excited for these....and hope like the rest of us that the Orlando pair doensthave those stupid pinstripes all over the upper (yes I know it's been confirmed the stripes will only be on the toungue).....looking foward to thisrelease.....

Back
Top Bottom