Air Jordan VII Hare Jordan 2015 Remastered Japan edition Legit Check please

Please don't hesitate to lemme know if theres any pic angle of the shoes needed btw. 

Thanks for the quick reply, bud. I'm outside now, but I'll take some pics as soon as I get home of the jumpman logo.

Btw, what are the things to look out for in regards to the hare Jordan card?

Btw, what are the things to look out for in regards to the hare Jordan card?
Color contrast, fakes color will be off...try to get a clear pic of that also.

Everything looks good so far...only thing bothering me is that jump man

Color looks pretty good as far as my eyes can see on the card. But I'll take some more pics of that as well later and post em. Thanks again!

I've seen some fake hare 2015 reviews and so far the ones from ivy have a few differences:

- the material on the tounge has horizontal texture, while original ones are more grided.

- suede material is coarser, and when touched at the other directions, the differences are more pronounced. While the authentic ones have subtler suede material.

- 23 on the back heels are light purple, while authentic have dark purple.

- The white side ankle leather are thicker, while the ones on authentic is thinner.

- the yellow on the soles are more vibrant color than the subtle authentic one.

- box and the side size sticker are a tad glossy, while its matte on the authentic ones.

The one that I'm unsure is the size sticker inside at the inner sole. I saw the fake pairs have em, however there isn't any on mine. Again, this could be region differences as the Jordan 6 infrared that I got from Nike Korea have them, but the Jordan 6 Carmine and white infrared that I got from Nike Indonesia doesn't have those.

Anyways, here are more pics:

View media item 1582984
View media item 1582985
View media item 1582986
View media item 1582987
View media item 1582988
View media item 1582989

Heres what I meant by the horizontal texture on the tongue / sock liner  fake Hares from 2 different users on youtube:

And this is the authentic pair he got from Nike and Finish Line (texture on the sock liner / tongue are gridded instead of horizontal lines, most evident on the lower part below the laces):

I also feel like the JORDAN on the authentic to be thicker / bolder too.

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks again everyone. Glad I found out some stuffs to help out along the way as well. I think the horizontal / gridded texture are pretty obvious when spotting the kicks even when someone's wearing them.

Back
Top Bottom