Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

Came in the mail yesterday, but just got a chance now to unbox. Overall I'm happy with the quality and the way they turned out. Only thing that feels a bit different are the midfoot straps. They seem a bit thinner than those on the 8s from '07.

2013 playoffs> 2007playoffs

If the 2013 had the red pulltab I would agree but the 2013 lacks the red pulltab along with the textured durabuck which the 07 actually had.

Also the 2013 seem to have a lower paint design on the heel from the pictures I've seen.

I'll hold judgment until my pair comes in tomorrow..... :D

tumblr_lwp75stvSp1r6ycrio1_250.gif

The straps seems very easy to strap on and off. 07s straps were a pain every time

Last edited:
If the 2013 had the red pulltab I would agree but the 2013 lacks the red pulltab along with the textured durabuck which the 07 actually had.

Also the 2013 seem to have a lower paint design on the heel from the pictures I've seen.

I'll hold judgment until my pair comes in tomorrow.....
happy.gif

actually the 07 playoffs also had a black pull tab.. they haven't retroed the playoff 8s with a red pull tab yet (just the ogs)..  i think your right about everything else though

I'll hold judgment until my pair comes in tomorrow..... :D

actually the 07 playoffs also had a black pull tab.. they haven't retroed the playoff 8s with a red pull tab yet (just the ogs)..  i think your right about everything else though

I didn't say the 07's had the red pull tab I said they had the textured durabuck

Happy I can finally ball in my 07's with zero regrets lol.

One minor gripe with the 13's:

Is it just me, or does the tongue/jordan logo on tongue feel a little more flimsy than on the 07? Dunno why it bothers me honestly, but it does.

Last edited:
Happy I can finally ball in my 07's with zero regrets lol.

One minor gripe with the 13's:

Is it just me, or does the tongue/jordan logo on tongue feel a little more flimsy than on the 07? Dunno why it bothers me honestly, but it does.
still ball in my 07's even after the plastic straps popped.

anyone know where i can get these still in the nyc/ long island area?

also, do these come in a 7.5? i wear an 8 but everyone has been saying to size .5 down

Bought a second pair today. I just love this shoe and the quality is topnotch. Gonna wear this shoe a lot in autumn and winter. Come on JB bring us the Aqua 8 this year in the same quality!

Back
Top Bottom