Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

All I need is them bugs bunny's and then im good, but im definitely gonna have these playoffs in heavy rotation.
Yea I got them bugs bunny's too, they tight but after seeing and trying these playoffs on I like them much better. The Bugs Bunny's are a classic tho. One of my all time favorite OG J's of all time. I jus like the 8s really.

Last edited:
I just pulled the trigger on a size 14 for 200 shipped. I had been on the lookout for these for around that price before they restocked so I guess it's fine since I got the 20 gift card from eastbay so come out even.
Yea u shot par for the course. I'd pay 200 for playoff 8s all damn day

Last edited:
Keep reading how VIIIs don't get much love.
Back in 1993 they most definitely did.
Still remember dudes talking about the "Carpet Tongues" they picked up.
:nerd:

Keep reading how VIIIs don't get much love.
Back in 1993 they most definitely did.
Still remember dudes talking about the "Carpet Tongues" they picked up.
:nerd:
I love when people dont like what I like, it makes the process so much easier

I can't believe I waited so long to get these! They look and feel way better in person and I'm really glad I went for them, but regretting no doubling up and getting the Suns pair
mean.gif
​ Definitely one of my favorite pairs at the moment...

I got them too in a sizes 8 but idk i dont really love the 8s like that i just got them bcuz they are classics nd maybe to sell them undecided about wat to do with them lol

Hey NT. I used to own 2013 playoffs sx 9 n sold it to my bro cuz of the fit n wanted sumn better. Im a TRUE size 8.5. Can i get away wit a sz 8 in 8s from pre 2007 n older? Thanks n advance

Hey NT. I used to own 2013 playoffs sx 9 n sold it to my bro cuz of the fit n wanted sumn better. Im a TRUE size 8.5. Can i get away wit a sz 8 in 8s from pre 2007 n older? Thanks n advance

The huarache boot on the 8s are thicker on the older models so I wouldn't size down.

Btw I bought the 07 playoffs n aquas in a size 8.5 as well as the 2013 playoffs. The 07s are more comfortable because of the padding but both fit the same size wise

Last edited:
The huarache boot on the 8s are thicker on the older models so I wouldn't size down.

Btw I bought the 07 playoffs n aquas in a size 8.5 as well as the 2013 playoffs. The 07s are more comfortable because of the padding but both fit the same size wise
Repped thanks my brother!!!!!!

Jordan 8 question.. if i wear the same size in the jordan 7's.. hows the fit in relation to the 8's? should i go bigger smaller. do i have more or less pinky toe room etc..

What are these going for ds nowadays? I have a pretty good pair of the 07 version but might want to modernize my playoff 8s.

Back
Top Bottom