Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

Sarcasm seems hard to detect sometimes, because of so many stupid questions, but I was hoping the face would emphasize it.

It's a release date in two weeks, not November or 2014 and he's asking if this is confirmed :smh:

i'm okay with the 8's.. passed on them before think i'll pass again.  i found that they weren't that comfortable when i tried them on some 5 years ago.  one of the least desirable jordans that has significant history, imo.

I feel like this release may not be as hard for some because it is rereleasing in such a short time. However I can be wrong because people will buy anything that's a retro

i'm okay with the 8's.. passed on them before think i'll pass again.  i found that they weren't that comfortable when i tried them on some 5 years ago.  one of the least desirable jordans that has significant history, imo.
fine with me if you don't desire them. the 8 model is better than the 11 imo. 11s aren't all that like everyone thinks imo

These will always have a special place in my heart lol, my first pair of Jordans. Don't make fun of me for being a noob haha. I definitely need a new pair that fits me

With the way the 8's have been sitting in my neck of the woods, I might just go to a brick and mortar to grab these. I was just in the mall last weekend and they still had the suns in about 3 shops. These are going to be a little more difficult, but not impossible.

Back
Top Bottom