Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

im gonna be in jail for this release. is there anyway i can reserve them?

Your going to jail and your worried about missing out on some shoes? :smh:

Nicolas-Cage-Laugh.gif

^^^^ i would agree with the black/red retros flying, but 8s can be a funny thing sometimes. If they do sell out everywhere i would cough it up to misses on the black grapes and 11 lows. Ppl got money to spend. Good luck to everyone, but I' ve been waiting for these for too long. They will be mine.

I can't remember the last OG black and red retros that sat on any shelves. I predict that these things are going to fly.
Oh, these will fly no doubt. But I honestly think that I would have a better chance in store rather than test my luck at heartbreak hotel, a.k.a NDC.

This is from a Nike contact in the Netherlands:

Basketball footwear
15-Jun-13 AJ5 136027-007
15-Jun-13 AJ5 GS 440888-007
15-Jun-13 LEBRON ELITE 579827-800
15-Jun-13 KOBE 8 555035-600
15-Jun-13 KD V ELITE 585386-800
22-Jun-13 SOM 580603-101
22-Jun-13 SOM GS 580604-101
25-Jun-13 AJ8 305381-061
25-Jun-13 AJ8 (GS) 305368-061
29-Jun-13 KOBE 8 555035-401
29-Jun-13 Som (DTRT) 580603-433
29-Jun-13 AJ XX8 555109-106

Releasedate for the Jordan VIII Playoff on Tuesday 25th

16 days. I had sadly taken a day off from work today to RSVP this retirement shoe, but i never bothered moving the date to the 27th :smh:

Last edited:
How are the fit on these? Jordans been running small lately.
If I were you I would go to a store that has the suns 8s and try them on in store to see how the fit is. I don't understand the point of asking this to anyone because we all have different feet. It's not like "one size fits all" type if deal. But look for those 8s in store and you will find the answer.

Last edited:
I think just because these have the word "playoffs" associated they will end up selling out, plus original 8 color ways are fairly popular. I have been unsure for a while now whether I wanted to grab these since i'll be grabbing the black 5s this Saturday and already got the white 8s from April.

I wish they would hurry and confirm these and the Shadow 1s or one or the other. Too many decisions to make...LOL

I swear it makes me sick that they are rereleasing these. These were so easy to get back in the day. I know this time its going to be mayhem because of all the hype monkeys... Hope the quantity is the same as the other 8s released.

footaction has them listed as

06/29/2013

Jordan Retro 8

Black/Varsity Red/White/Bright Citrus

where is the bright citrus located??

I wonder what hoops I'll have to jump through to get these at retail? Just let me get these and I'll be gone 'til November. Nothing really on my radar until then...

These should b an easy cop. No "new sneakerheads" like 8s, Bugs Bunnys sat for almost 5 days. I will take my pair with ease

These should b an easy cop. No "new sneakerheads" like 8s, Bugs Bunnys sat for almost 5 days. I will take my pair with ease
bugs are still sitting at lots of places in the bay area still. I think they have had several restocks however.

I think these will not be as difficult as something like say, black toe 1s, but also not as easy as bugs 8s.

I'd say somewhere in between, maybe a little easier to acquire than white grape Vs....THE THING THAT IS GOING TO MAKE THIS RELEASE MORE DIFFICULT IS THE FACT THAT LOTS OF PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO DOUBLE, TRIPLE UP ON THESE, WHEREAS NOT MANY WERE TRYING TO SECURE MORE THAN ONE PAIR OF THE BUGS. that is my prediction anyways..as it was already said, many "new sneakerheads" are not fans of the 8s, but many a die-hard or long-time jordan fan will try to secure 2+ pairs, me included
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom