Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

yeah tha hype jus depends where u stay , im in san Antonio js sell out quik but u more than likely can get ur size, cant wait for these I had these but the ones that are low tops back in middle school so dope

Dudes are going to wish this thread was still slow, with the...

Do these fit like the bugs bunnies
Are these are going to be in bugs numbers
Do you think they will sell out
Are the aquas coming out next

And I can't forget the debates on how to wear the straps
ohwell.gif

I'm looking forward to seeing the differences between these and the 2007 models.  Mine from '07 still look excellent with minimal paint chipping (which is nothing new with J's anywho) so need to cop, but still want to see the quality of the nubuck on these for comparison sake.

The hype for sneakers is really more about what area you're in and has little to do with what someone says on a sneaker forum or site. There's places in the U.S. where concords sat. I'm in Vegas, and no matter what people are saying on some blog or who's hyping these on whatever site, they will be an easy cop out here. They're just VIIIs. On the other hand, it may be a totatly different story in cities like Chicago, Detroit or New York.

Case in point: Foamposite are easily obtainable out here if you just get off the internet and go to damn store early release day. They don't sit, but you won't be killed trying to get them, and there won't be much hassle getting your size. In many other major cities this is not the case.

I've been saying that. Here all the I's have been easy even though few stores got them. Guys need to do homework in their area, because it might be easier to get them offline.

Windy city playoffs!... Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! ......

Why dnt we call them Championship Phoenix 8's. LMFAO..........

Decided to pass on these and just wait it out for Aquas or hunt for a pair on eBay. Gives me more flexibility in July with all the stuff releasing.

Missed these the last time away being in school in Deserted Iowa... Can't miss em this time
i was too busy playing halo 3 which came out a few days after i got the aquas to care for these in 07. now that im retiring with these, my interest in gaming just shot up this week. Funny how that works.

i was too busy playing halo 3 which came out a few days after i got the aquas to care for these in 07. now that im retiring with these, my interest in gaming just shot up this week. Funny how that works.
Feel you on that, a pretty strong E3 for Sony and Microsoft. Nintendo not so much. Would love to cop these but I am best man at a wedding on that particular Saturday. My area is doing a raffle for the Black Grapes, wonder if they will do the same for these. (My luck probably not). Oh well priorities first.

Back
Top Bottom