Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

Those '07's must've have been built like tanks. It seems a lot of peoples pairs are holding up pretty decent.

Last edited:
My local spot should've had their pairs today based off when I always get my retros - anybody else get them early or know if their spots shipment is later than usual on these?

My 07s still look good, so easy pass.
kinda wish these werent dropping again to be honest.
Good luck to yall tho
i feel the same way except i need another pair because these were the first js that  i loved as a child. that side pannel paint job and the 23 and the flaps
nthat.gif

My friend sent me this pic of just one store in his mall getting playoffs and there's like 4 other shoe stores the picture is kinda cut off at the top but about 42 pairs
Where is this? im def feeling that video they look nice. no ashyness present. now i can sleep at night

My local spot should've had their pairs today based off when I always get my retros - anybody else get them early or know if their spots shipment is later than usual on these?

Pairs showed up at retailers last Tuesday here (6/11). Small market city.

I was rocking the OG's in 2002-4. I lost the love of these over the years, but I will have to come back and get these and the blk/orange when they hit outlets ;-)

I hope all you dudes saying these are ugly and you're passing, etc, etc aren't in here crying next Saturday #justsaying

^^^ Dude strap them things up :lol: because the way your wearing them looks pretty stupid IMO.

Last edited:
Wtf is up with those straps :lol: just as bad as ppl with the rubber bands

But seriously at lease you'll be the only one rocking them like that :x

I keep mines unstrapped but I don't do non of that extra ish with the straps

Back
Top Bottom