Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

Man, this sz. 11 is eluding me! For the longest on the main retailer sites they had 10.5's and 11.5-14!

*HEADS UP*

...3 days after release Nike Town Chicago still has these on display which means they still have stock. Pic taken today (Tuesday 7/2) at around 3:30PM.

Suns VIIIs (AND white/fire red Vs..as well as Grapes) sat at least a couple weeks after release (still saw some last week..but none on display today..I assume finally sold out)..wouldn't be surprised if that happened w/these Playoffs as well.

I was able to get mine on Saturday..they general released them..first come first serve. (The only wrist bands they were giving out were for KD VI and those blue/gray Foams) Super easy cop!

If anyone's still looking for these (Idk how their phone orders work out though..as I always tend to luck out and get mine on release day after all RSVP pairs have been accounted for) feel free to call them. 

sad to say i have a friend that has about 8 pair in various sizes. This was his first attempt at reselling and was an epic fail. Facebook timeline is littered with posts saying Got the playoffs 215 obo Going fast" :rofl:

:rofl:

sad to say i have a friend that has about 8 pair in various sizes. This was his first attempt at reselling and was an epic fail. Facebook timeline is littered with posts saying Got the playoffs 215 obo Going fast" 
roll.gif
This is hilarious!!

Got my size 13 shipment order that was too late to cancel from FNL today. I'm thinking of doubling up on these since I just wore the ones I happened to pick up at a Champs in Indiana (size 12) and I they fit great. However, my considerate and compassionate side is telling me to sell the extra pair cuz they won't serve any purpose by storing them, and someone else could be wearing them.... Damn conscious!!! [emoji]128555[/emoji]

mine just came in. these are buttery. glad I doubled up. how can u not like this sneaker? to each their own I guess

I swear every time I see a UPS/FedEx truck, it was like seeing the ice cream man show up on my block when I was a little kid. Just got mine in today. Extremely happy with the quality of this shoe. Too bad I cannot wear them for a couple of months, these things cook your feet.

Also, it would be nice to see more retro cards with these new releases.

I swear every time I see a UPS/FedEx truck, it was like seeing the ice cream man show up on my block when I was a little kid. Just got mine in today. Extremely happy with the quality of this shoe. Too bad I cannot wear them for a couple of months, these things cook your feet.

Also, it would be nice to see more retro cards with these new releases.
couple months? seattle summer is about to pass in 2 weeks.

Patiently waiting for mines and wifey until Saturday :pimp:... sucks to live on west coast but oh well :smokin at least free ship/no tax :D

Last edited:
View media item 479760View media item 479761View media item 479762View media item 479763
I was a bit shocked when I opened my ups order from Nikestore Europe today. My heart dropped for a moment thinking there had been a mix up in the orders :wow: :frown:. They even came the old style shoe trees not the newer ones for some reason.
I had something similar happen a while back with the true blue 3's. They came in proper Jordan box but label sticker was printed like these :smh:

But I was looking forward to these a little bit more
those are as ugly as the price you probly paid
laugh.gif
. mine just got here look good. will probably wear them a few times till they are about same condition as my 07, then convert them to one of my court shoes.

Last edited:
I was a bit shocked when I opened my ups order from Nikestore Europe today. My heart dropped for a moment thinking there had been a mix up in the orders
eek.gif
frown.gif
. They even came the old style shoe trees not the newer ones for some reason.
I had something similar happen a while back with the true blue 3's. They came in proper Jordan box but label sticker was printed like these
mean.gif
That's dope how you get the OG boxes over in the UK.

To be honest i have no idea. I was shocked they still had these boxes, as i thought they stopped making them. My first assumption was that they ran out of Jordan boxes, but then common sense kicked in - its almost impossible for nike hq to run out of Jordan boxes, especially as my size is still available on nikestore. I'm assuming it may have only happened to a few orders, because I'm sure the niketowns and footlockers are selling them in the proper boxes. At this point i don't know if I'm happy or sad with these OG boxes :\

Back
Top Bottom