Air Jordan VIII Black / Chrome 2013 Release Date?

Can anyone confirm that these will be dropping next year? And that it's not just a hoax? Been waiting so long on these sheesh!

Rumor has it that these, along with the Aquas and Playoffs are coming out.

We'll see.

Hopefully the release the 8s in the fall like the 9s this year since they are a heavier shoe and look better with jeans.

:lol:

What do I know?!

Last edited:
Its a rumor that any 8's are even coming out, and you want a release date?

If you want them so bad, the shoe is easy to find on ebay.

i had these in 2003, i miss them so much. one of the most comfortable Jordans i ever played ball in and good to rock also. too bad they are no longer with me :lol:

The VIIIs are my favorite shoe but my playoffs and in pretty good condition still. My aquas will def need a back up but its hard to justify paying $175+ for a second pair of the same shoe. Need the white and red if theyre coming out tho

Its a rumor that any 8's are even coming out, and you want a release date?
If you want them so bad, the shoe is easy to find on ebay.

Reading is fundamental and I want them to wear not to walk around with them taped to my forehead. Thanks for your input though.

I remember my sophomore year in high school being all about pissing my bball coach off because I wore the Aquas (and the Air Force Max)... Clown said we had to be robot clones and wear a team shoe, which was the NIKE AIR MAESTRO. I did wear the Maestro, and i liked it, but it ripped-out on me so I had to switch up to the Aqua 8 and the Air Force Max :smokin

Imo the chromed are one of the worst next to the Peabods.

Aqua > Sugar ray > White/red > playoff > chrome > peapod

Wish I could have copped those sugar rays. But why can't the 8s wait a little? 2013 is the 5s 23rd anni so why can't it wait 3 more years for the 8s 23rd? The 8s just retroed In 2007. I hope the 23rd anni version of the 8s is a Marvin the Martian colorway, he was big in the 8s advertisement.

Rather have aquas, but it is over due for the 8s. They already done or going to do the 9s, 10s, and 12s this year.

Last year they done the 7s Year of the rabbit, cardinals, and bordeaux

and i know they not gonna do the 6s cuz thats gonna be dropping the following year.

Rather have aquas, but it is over due for the 8s. They already done or going to do the 9s, 10s, and 12s this year.
and i know they not gonna do the 6s cuz thats gonna be dropping the following year.

Because 2014 is the 23rd anni of the 6. Which is why I'm saying these need to wait for their 23rd anni. And what do you mean over due? They just re-retroed in 2007.

Because 2014 is the 23rd anni of the 6. Which is why I'm saying these need to wait for their 23rd anni. And what do you mean over due? They just re-retroed in 2007.

The last time this pair was released was in '03. Much over-due IMO.

Is 5-6 years no longer considered a good amount of time?

Is 5-6 years no longer considered a good amount of time?

It's not that it isn't a good amount of time, it's that theres no point in the 8s releasing next year. In my opinion of course. Because with the 23rd anniversaries of all these shoes coming up and using that year to retro off all the colorways and make a retro +, like this year was the year of the 4s, next years is 5s, why not just wait if they (should) be releasing 4 years from now?

Maybe I'm just crazy :nerd:

8's have been my favorite pair of J's since I got into them in middle school. Not a colorway I can say I dislike. Hopefully these come out, but i'm not getting my hopes up lol.

Back
Top Bottom