Air Jordan x Nike N7 Collection

Looks like French blues with a little paint around ankle area :smh: Well, different tongue and blue sole

Last edited:
As usual good look on pics 'DrewSwish'(Repped),
but d@mn we waited all this time for that B.s.

Oh well, ''It really aint that surprising/ plus theres more H0$ over the horizon/ ,So....''

Last edited:
As usual good look on pics 'DrewSwish'(Repped),
but d@mn we waited all this time for that B.s.

Oh well, ''It really aint that surprising/ plus theres more H0$ over the horizon/ ,So....''
no problem & back at cha 
pimp.gif

shouldve made it black and white instead of solid white. clear soles. rounded black laces. these are a strong 6

JB has been giving us the worst colorways I've ever seen before in this year alone. All these new color ways look like they were designed by children. It's a shame to see them disgrace a beautiful model like the 7's with all if these horrible colorways.

I was really looking forward to this n7 release. And i really wanted to like this shoe but what a let down. MAYBE if they would have tied it together with yellow peaks. I dunno. Plus the clear sole? Should have been white. But like someone said previously, they remind me of french blue(which i love) but this shoe is just off... it had potential but somehow missed the mark.

Was going to buy into the whole N7 thing and support my peoples. But no.

JB just stick to the Ol School cw. Your retro game needs to retire. It's gotten to the point where retro's are like trophies. We keep them in a case never to wear but say how limited it is. I want stuff that looks good on my feet.

On another note I just saw a poll that said 43% of people aged 7 and under think this is the best Jordan cw ever. Childs play!

Back
Top Bottom