Air Jordan x Nike N7 Collection

For the first time ever, Jordan Brand  will be partnering up N7  for a collection of sneakers, which launches in June.

The group will feature an Air Jordan 7 N7, an Air Jordan 1 Low N7, and a Jordan Super.Fly 3 PO N7. No images of the upcoming sneakers have leaked yet. As is usually the case with Nike N7 product, the sneakers won't be available at many accounts beyond Nike's direct to consumer channels.

Nike's N7 releases support the N7 fund, wich raises money for Native American and Aboriginal youth sport programs.

Look for the Air Jordan x N7  collection to release on June 3, 2015

Info Via SC
they wouldn't make an aprils fools joke involving a charity would they?

Last edited:
but expecting any of those to turn out well .. or i shouldnt say well but nice enough imo to make me buy

We'll see

Interested in how the 7s will look, but not getting my hopes up

Air Jordan 7 Retro N7
White/Dark Turquoise-Black-Ice Cube Blue
June 3, 2015

Someone needs to fill that black and white in with a photo shop (If I knew how to skill photoshop, I would), but that's a lot to imagine on a blank canvas.  None of the leather looks white, so I'm assuming the main color to be Dark turquoise which looks suede/nubuck, with black leather on the 2/3 panels on the sides, could be the opposite which would give a loud/different 80's feel to it.  Everything else colorwise would be accent on the midsole.  Midsole is the only place i could see the white or ice cube blue fitting in.  Maybe I'm misreading it, but with these colors, it's almost like a "Barcelona Full Moons"
laugh.gif
 just rollin' with the themes/gimmicks. Never hatin', need official pics. Sounds interesting. 

The Barcelona days could have been the n7 IMO. When I see those I think of native Americans tribal colors

View media item 1529392
Really curious as to what the color placement and scheme will look like, previous n7 projects have had graphics on the shoes as well. Wondering if that will be the case with these. Saw this T shirt on finish line and kinda made me think about the listed color way for the Vii's. Could be wrong but it seems semi accurate.?..

should be a dope colorway. No hype cause nobody knows about then. Hope they are no more then $190 retail. Is N7 collection usually extremely limited or GR.

should be a dope colorway. No hype cause nobody knows about then. Hope they are no more then $190 retail. Is N7 collection usually extremely limited or GR.

I'm not equipped to speak for the past collections in its entirety, but the n7 Kd IV I tried copping a few years back didn't release anywhere near where I was at the time. so I'd guess & say on a retro Jordan they'll definitely be more scattered than typical releases

Back
Top Bottom