Air Jordan XI- Black/White-Metallic-Silver Clear- Holiday 2020

I’m calling BS on the mock up, for two main reasons. 1, when is the last time that the color of an outsole being clear was detailed in the color code? That’s not to say that the outsole won’t be clear, but the fact that “clear” is in the color code gives me the impression that something else on the shoe is going to be “clear.” 2, I refuse to believe that JB would give us essentially a SJ but with silver hits, so soon to the actual SJs. But we’ll see.

I’m calling BS on the mock up, for two main reasons. 1, when is the last time that the color of an outsole being clear was detailed in the color code? That’s not to say that the outsole won’t be clear, but the fact that “clear” is in the color code gives me the impression that something else on the shoe is going to be “clear.” 2, I refuse to believe that JB would give us essentially a SJ but with silver hits, so soon to the actual SJs. But we’ll see.
Because the sole isn’t what the clear is referring to
It’s referring to the patent leather
It will be clear

Clear pl? What would be the point in that? That sounds terrible. I cannot even think of any great color combo with clear pl that would look good. They need to scrap that idea.

Are we sure they are not talking about the outsole color?

Hard to believe that’s what they’ll look like, SJ’s with silver instead of concord. Maybe the PL will be silver...

Now’s the time for some of you creative dudes on here to start to do your own mock ups and posting them on here. If something is good hopefully Nike/JB will see it and potentially make their design better than what it could or might possibly be by looking on here for ideas.

20191114_201001.png

Not hating this House of Heat mock-up.

They really need to start thinking about what they are gonna do with the future XI releases. In my opinion, alternate Chicago colors need to start being talked about. If the mock ups are even close to being true, Nike/JB will sadly be disappointed in the results. If its not an Original color, then they better have something that blows minds.

Clear pl? What would be the point in that? That sounds terrible. I cannot even think of any great color combo with clear pl that would look good. They need to scrap that idea.

Are we sure they are not talking about the outsole color?
What’s the point of a lot of stuff that releases

They really need to start thinking about what they are gonna do with the future XI releases. In my opinion, alternate Chicago colors need to start being talked about. If the mock ups are even close to being true, Nike/JB will sadly be disappointed in the results. If its not an Original color, then they better have something that blows minds.
Nah
I wouldn’t mind them just
Retroing the og colors
Over and over

Yesss I wanna pair of concords with a red sole!!!

Back
Top Bottom