Air Jordan XI Columbia releasing Holiday 2012 via Modern Notoriety

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well these aren't the worst XI. It's still the Cool Greys. 
When the Columbias start to yellow, then it becomes the worst of the color ways.

A blue tinted sole would be nice for these.

url

You can't go wrong with a XI imo especially these ones, even though its well over a year away I can't wait

I cannot wait to hear everyone at the mall talking about copping the new white Space Jams.

watch these come with a clear sole instead of the blue like recent pairs
j/k got a lil faith in JB right now

Concord 2011 - Columbia 2012 - Bred 2013 - Space Jam 2014 - Cool Grey 2015 - Concord 2016

hope JB keeps the cycle so there's no need to put anything on ice

Originally Posted by ChiCityJays

2012 keeps getting better and better

If only the flagship model was worth a damn! 2011-2012 is proving to be the best two year period since 2000-2001 with classic colorways coming back and to top it off some shoes that have never retro'd before. A few of the retro plus CWs have been solid too (Wolf Grey 5's, Graphite XIVs, the upcoming XI white/red lows).

This will be the day i retire. My 01s are so YELLOW I will retire with a fresh pair.
pimp.gif
:

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

I cannot wait to hear everyone at the mall talking about copping the new white Space Jams.
laugh.gif
 Sad but true

I want these so bad. I still regret not being able to afford Space Jam's and Cool Grey's. I'm gonna redeem myself with Concords this year, and those next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom