Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Since the last thread pretty much ran it's course, I decided to start up this new one and let the old one die in peace. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]The Concord XI release of 2011 may go down as one of the craziest shoe releases of all time. It seems like every year we have one release that makes headlines across the world...This was that release. Mobs, riots, people robbed, shot and trampled over a $180 piece of leather, rubber and mesh. It put the 2009 Space and 2010 Cool Grey XI's release to shame.  [/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Arguably the greatest Air Jordan of all time, it was atop many people's holy grails list. One pair enough wasn't enough to satisfy most sneakerheads and to this day, most people are in search for more pairs. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Let's try and make this thread a true aftermath post. How many pairs did you end up with? Can anyone who bought both show the differences between the "early" release pairs and "release" date pairs? What dates are on the inside of your shoes? What paper did you end up with shiny or non-shiny? Does your box have the stamp or not? Does all this even matter!?!?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I for one, ended up with 5 pairs total. (Hey, what can I say? Next to white/cement III's and black/cement IV's, these are my all time favorites!!)...I'm hoping to have pictures up soon which distinguishes the pairs...But until then, I want to see what y'all got....

As always, please be reminded that there shall be NO BUYING,SELLING OR TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS POST. Doing so WILL EARN you a suspension from Niketalk!! The "PM" list thread is still around, so you can always add your name to that or shoot someone a PM who's already on the list. Otherwise take that business to the buy/sell forums or keep it in your sigs.
[/color]

So can anyone tell me if Mental Kicks is legit?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by calikush

My snipes order is still stuck at custom and it's 60% delivered. Anyone else?
My Snipes order is stuck as well..
Im tryin to move on from this release
I guess all we can do is wait.

still awaiting my pair from natter, just received my tracking # and it's in the US but it hasn't updated yet

Originally Posted by NelsonJ35

Did the other thread break a record?

Combined with the original thread prior to release then it. May have. I remember there was a 1000+ page thread before. Could have been dmp or a cdp I don't remember.

Ended up with 2 pairs from HOH 34st NYC my girl camped out there at 3pm I showed up and got online with here at 9 lol. HOH 34 has terrible midnight releases no barriers or anything to keep the line organized at all. Some bums showed up around 10 and announced they would be robbing people for their pairs. When the doors opened people standing on the side and on the opposite side began walking on the line and hoh employees were letting them in as if they were on line. After people began purchasing their sneakers the bums kept true to their word and robbed 2 people up the block. The mob (since it was no longer a line) became unruly around 2am and HOH called the cops and closed down. The cops arrived and told everyone to go home. At about 3am after half the line left they reopened and I was near the front of the line 4 people away and they sold out of 9.5 (fml) so I went in with my girl we both got one pair of size 10 and left. Never again.... My pairs don't have any flaws the quality is great and it came with the shiny paper, no stamp.

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Seems slot of people are starting to get theirs from snipes, I hope I can get mine before Saturday.

Originally Posted by NumeroFive

Originally Posted by NelsonJ35

Did the other thread break a record?

Combined with the original thread prior to release then it. May have. I remember there was a 1000+ page thread before. Could have been dmp or a cdp I don't remember.

Ha nice!

I know I posted these in the other thread, but I wanted to answer a few of @Ijapino's questions...

This pair here was copped from CT, this is the only pair I decided to keep after keeping my difficult word to those that put their trust in me to connect...big shout out to my main man @Mr2Cool80 for saving the day...
pimp.gif

As you can see from the pictures, this happens to be one of the better pairs (at least from what I have seen and held)...I had the stamp in my box as well...have no checked my production dates yet...but, will do so when I get home and drop them in here...
1ab16354c7826ea82063dd3dfdc93ebf0c58587a_r.jpg

7d426ef53aca08de688aaf2bfe4bf76db49f2498_r.jpg
e68362e556e0c3ec88696af4ae362fd55338226d_r.jpg
2cc36af854e7cfa38c77696faf2c256b39091d1b_r.jpg
0ca36a235340c35388f4629da7932e7b797f418e_r.jpg
7b1361435352c56687e56adea69f24657daeed97_r.jpg
a352636512c79848630a5120a5591eae55640d74_r.jpg

Looks like im about to get hit with a customs fee for my pair from CT. Funny thing is, i already received my first order from them with no fee. Does anyone know how it works? Do i get something in the mail to pay it or pay it when i get it from the post office?

Originally Posted by runzombierun

Looks like im about to get hit with a customs fee for my pair from CT. Funny thing is, i already received my first order from them with no fee. Does anyone know how it works? Do i get something in the mail to pay it or pay it when i get it from the post office?

you should get the shoes 1st & a bill a week or so later

i just decided to keep my DMP's since footlocker did me dirst on the release date....SMH oh well

DHL will show 60% until delivery. Take the UPC Code (Mine starts with CL...) and copy/paste that onto tracking on USPS. They will pick up tracking and delivery from there. Mine just updated this morning and one of my pairs are due to deliver today.

Originally Posted by glove72

DHL will show 60% until delivery. Take the UPC Code (Mine starts with CL...) and copy/paste that onto tracking on USPS. They will pick up tracking and delivery from there. Mine just updated this morning and one of my pairs are due to deliver today.

I did, it's says origin post is preparing shipment(customs).

11 pairs resold more than likely @ $300 or more each = $3300 - output you made a little over $1100 right 160
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

n98b8.jpg

all my pairs from Europe came in

and i though i was not gonna resell
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

BTW there all sold 

Damn.
i still have another 3 more pairs coming to me 
once i get them i gonna dump them at a local store with no account and 

i was offered another pair from nutterjacks in a size 12 

should have took it but the demand and price is dropping 

Originally Posted by ColdCity

11 pairs resold more than likely @ $300 or more each = $3300 - output you made a little over $1100 right 160
nerd.gif

some pairs i sold for $375.00 
my boy tony got over 20 pairs from Europe 

hes really raking it in 

just got my pair from natterjacks and SMH at them shipping these with just a plastic wrap over the shoe box. My box has some bumps here and there but nothing major.

Just got my shipping confirmation for my 2 size 11's today from finish line. It's says they should be in on Wednesday but I'm a tad worried. The weight of the package is less than 4 lbs. Is this something I should be concerned about?

Back
Top Bottom