Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

laugh.gif
im thinking a few ppls orders are going to be cancelled from there

Originally Posted by riddla713

thanks for the info on natterjacks, just copped 2 sz 10's and somehow i was able to avoid the vat and i only paid $210 usd shipped per pair
pimp.gif
i hope my order doesnt get cancelled because as soon as i completed my order i went back to see if the concords were still there and they were gone, not even on the site anymore.

I'm jelly. Cost me $238 for 1 pair.

Originally Posted by glove72

thanks for the info on natterjacks, just copped 2 sz 10's and somehow i was able to avoid the vat and i only paid $210 usd shipped per pair
pimp.gif
i hope my order doesnt get cancelled because as soon as i completed my order i went back to see if the concords were still there and they were gone, not even on the site anymore.

i copped a 10 and now a 12 is showing on there...hmmmehh...i'll pass...prolly end up with another tax debacle...

damn, i hope neither of our orders get cancelled. i just went back and checked and that sz 12 was there but its gone now. what kind of tax debacle are you talking about, i ordered concords from natterjacks back on 12/24 and they shipped on 1/4 via dhl express and they were delivered on 1/7, no customs fees or anything.

Oh, well that should go down smooth...but i chose the shipping option that listed fed ex and USPS...was just nervous that ordering 2 pair would put over that magic line causing a customs tax...and it looks like Fed Ex is the only one enforcing.

^i dont know about that, natterjacks system updates almost instantly. for instance when the sz 12 was up just now i tried to add 2 pairs to my cart and it said there was not enough inventory, then i changed it to 1 pair and it was good. so that means there system is right on with what they have in stock, i think if you got your order in and received a confirmation your good.

i copped a 10 and now a 12 is showing on there...hmmmehh...i'll pass...prolly end up with another tax debacle...

damn, i hope neither of our orders get cancelled. i just went back and checked and that sz 12 was there but its gone now. what kind of tax debacle are you talking about, i ordered concords from natterjacks back on 12/24 and they shipped on 1/4 via dhl express and they were delivered on 1/7, no customs fees or anything.

Oh, well that should go down smooth...but i chose the shipping option that listed fed ex and USPS...was just nervous that ordering 2 pair would put over that magic line causing a customs tax...and it looks like Fed Ex is the only one enforcing.

yeah i chose the cheaper shipping because i already knew it was dhl express with no customs fees. and to the guy who paid $238 for a pair, did you pay with paypal or credit card? i paid with credit card and my charge is only for 128 gbp which converts to about $200 usd but of course my credit card company charges me $8 for the conversion. i dont know how i avoided the vat because last time i had to pay it, must of been a glitch or i just got lucky. either way, $238 is still a great price for concords
wink.gif

I got paypal confirm but nothing from NJ yet...Paypal picked now to do a damn telephone account confirmation. Slowing down the process...

pimp.gif

if any get cancelled it will probably be yours since the amount was incorrect.

^i received paypal and natterjacks confirmation. i wonder if any other UK sites will post sizes up today or later this week, i just got done checking all the UK sites i know of and nothing yet.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

if it does no sweat off my back, im still sitting on 5 pairs at the moment.

^i received paypal and natterjacks confirmation. i wonder if any other UK sites will post sizes up today or later this week, i just got done checking all the UK sites i know of and nothing yet.

so you got a discount, paypal confirmation AND natterjacks confirmation??
do you own a super computer or are you just livin in the matrix?
show us.
and how did you get paypal confirmation if you paid with your credit card, neo?

yeah i chose the cheaper shipping because i already knew it was dhl express with no customs fees. and to the guy who paid $238 for a pair, did you pay with paypal or credit card? i paid with credit card and my charge is only for 128 gbp which converts to about $200 usd but of course my credit card company charges me $8 for the conversion. i dont know how i avoided the vat because last time i had to pay it, must of been a glitch or i just got lucky. either way, $238 is still a great price for concords
wink.gif

if it does no sweat off my back, im still sitting on 5 pairs at the moment. and actually the amount was correct because vat is only supposed to be charged to UK customers, and my total was only missing the vat.

didnt mean to quote myself, i accidentally clicked quote instead of edit
laugh.gif

show us.

if you can tell me how to post screen shots i will post my nj order confirmation, i have never been able to post screen shots because i cant figure out how to do it. and about the credit card info, i know all my credit card info by heart, i memorized it along time ago so i could be quicker with online releases
wink.gif
 oh, and the reason i got a paypal email i because i paid with my paypal mastercard, i get cash back when i use that.

I had a 10 and 12 in my shopping cart but didn't pull the trigger because I remembered the horror stories about custom fees....I was one click away and passed...I got my size 8.5 already though, another 8.5 would be nice though since Finish Line cancelled my 2 additional pairs...
30t6p3b.gif

show us.

if you can tell me how to post screen shots i will post my nj order confirmation, i have never been able to post screen shots because i cant figure out how to do it. and about the credit card info, i know all my credit card info by heart, i memorized it along time ago so i could be quicker with online releases
wink.gif

screenshots won't be necessary, friend.
i'm just curious why in the world paypal would send you any confirmation when you used your credit card and not paypal.
i just know whenever i order mcdonald's, burger king never gives me a receipt.

show us.

wink.gif

i'm just curious why in the world paypal would send you any confirmation when you used your credit card and not paypal.
LOOOL

show us.

wink.gif

paypal mastercard, 1% cash back
wink.gif

my last NJ order was cancelled due to unconfirmed shipping from my paypal and incorrect shipping. they were not hesitant to cancel once they saw an issue. made sure all was fixed before this ordering attempt. keeping my fingers crossed for shiping confirmation.

fwiw got both paypal and NJ confirmation

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

You can pay with your credit card through Paypal if you have it linked...

yes, i am aware of that. i use my chase credit card thru paypal on occasion.
i also have a paypal debit mastercard which is linked directly to my paypal account just as a normal debit card is linked to your checking account.
i was just confused as to why he referred to paypal and a credit card payment as separate things in an earlier post.
if one uses a paypal cc then paypal would charge the $8 conversion fee since paypal is the cc company.
on the same note, if you use some other bank or company's cc thru paypal then paypal will again charge the same conversion fee.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

im heated one of my crooked tongues orders still hasn't arrived since it's been over a month since i placed it.  i placed 2 orders on the 23rd, i recieved one last week but i haven't got the other one yet.  only thing i could think of is a hold up with customs on it or something but it's odd since i got the other order.

what pissed me off the most is that they didn't provide tracking info for either order which is a joke considering how sought after this release was.

i'm going to give it another week or so and if i don't get my other order i got no choice but to file a dispute with my credit card company.  this is just pissing me the hell off though. it shouldn't take this long to get some shoes and there should be tracking info provided as well

Still waiting on one pair too. Had 2 seperate orders on release date and received one of them 2 weeks ago.

Originally Posted by esefcee

im heated one of my crooked tongues orders still hasn't arrived since it's been over a month since i placed it.  i placed 2 orders on the 23rd, i recieved one last week but i haven't got the other one yet.  only thing i could think of is a hold up with customs on it or something but it's odd since i got the other order.

what pissed me off the most is that they didn't provide tracking info for either order which is a joke considering how sought after this release was.

i'm going to give it another week or so and if i don't get my other order i got no choice but to file a dispute with my credit card company.  this is just pissing me the hell off though. it shouldn't take this long to get some shoes and there should be tracking info provided as well

Still waiting on one pair too. Had 2 seperate orders on release date and received one of them 2 weeks ago.

have you tried calling or emailing them?
if you didn't receive tracking it's a possibility they meant to cancel one and refund you but forgot to.
with the flood of orders placed there's a chance some slipped through the cracks.

if you didn't receive tracking it's a possibility they meant to cancel one and refund you but forgot to.
with the flood of orders placed there's a chance some slipped through the cracks.
i've been in contact.  they've just told me to keep getting back to them.   their a legit company as opposed to if i were to buy off some random niketalker so i'll give them the benifit of the doubt for a little while longer but it's getting frustrating.   im going to wait another 2 weeks and if i don't get em ima just contact my creditc card company.  i want to wait it out because i don't want to file a dispute only to feel stupid and the shoes arrive the next day.

i've been in contact.  they've just told me to keep getting back to them.   their a legit company as opposed to if i were to buy off some random niketalker so i'll give them the benifit of the doubt for a little while longer but it's getting frustrating.   im going to wait another 2 weeks and if i don't get em ima just contact my creditc card company.  i want to wait it out because i don't want to file a dispute only to feel stupid and the shoes arrive the next day.

truths. that's the best approach.
i would also try calling if you haven't already and ask if they can look it up in the system. they should have some kind of tracking for you if it was indeed shipped.
it's not like they're as busy as they were during the holidays and the release. they should have it all sorted by now.

they said to hit them back up come feb 2nd so if i haven't received them by then i'll message em back. hopefully i get em later this week tho.

Back
Top Bottom