Air Jordan XI 'Concord' Carbon Fiber

air-jordan-xi-white-concord-carbon-fiber-300x199.jpg

FTW1!!!1111

http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2011/02/air-jordan-xi-11-concord-carbon-fiber/

if thats the cut and quality thats coming out.IM PASSING, dont give a #$#% if it is the concords

if thats the cut and quality thats coming out.IM PASSING, dont give a #$#% if it is the concords

Now if you had to choose between the carbon fiber upper or patent leather which one would u choose overall??? IMO patent leather triumph over the carbon fiber for cleanness!

Now if you had to choose between the carbon fiber upper or patent leather which one would u choose overall??? IMO patent leather triumph over the carbon fiber for cleanness!

If they were lows, I'd buy 4 pairs, no lie...

For mids though, you can't mess with the classic.

If they were lows, I'd buy 4 pairs, no lie...

For mids though, you can't mess with the classic.

I reckon they are LOWS. see the way the his pants are pushed in towards the ankle about 2-3 inches from the bottom?? if they were mids I don't think they'd be pushed in as far as they (if you know what I mean). It can be seen better in the modern noteriety page.

I reckon they are LOWS. see the way the his pants are pushed in towards the ankle about 2-3 inches from the bottom?? if they were mids I don't think they'd be pushed in as far as they (if you know what I mean). It can be seen better in the modern noteriety page.

will get them either way. would rather have patent leather rather then the carbon fiber though

Back
Top Bottom