Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

For those sayin "they won't sell out", all that is based on where you live....

HERE, they'll blow.....I'll have about 10+ pairs to sell (as usual), and this was the outcome last year at the Space Jam release: 160+ people in line....

spacejams2.jpg

spacejams3.jpg

spacejams4.jpg

I know Im going to get bashed for saying this but Im 30 years old I was there when the these came out in 2001 and I said it back then. These are the second most overrated Jordans I ever saw first being the Columbias. Now the White/Black-Concord now that's the Jordan 11 I want to see come out next Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

HERE, they'll blow.....I'll have about 10+ pairs to sell (as usual), and this was the outcome last year at the Space Jam release: 160+ people in line....

spacejams2.jpg

spacejams3.jpg

spacejams4.jpg

PELLE PELLE
roll.gif

ILL GIVE THAT WHITE CHIC THAT D THO
nerd.gif
devil.gif

Come on, be honest, who bought these so far? I bet this is a dream come true to those of you who dont unDS ur shoes.
09217100_w.jpg

DAMN CAM!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
was that the only shoe spot in the city?
These will be gone day 1 in all the good sizes where i live to but i have never experienced no madness like that. 160+ people #$^&

zapatohead408 wrote:
laugh.gif
they do completely screw people over
not bad for me though
pimp.gif

LOL... I hear that.

Im right there with you homie. Im working on it right now to have my pairs put to the side. Hopefully my young gunna can come through.

Originally Posted by KidFlint13

DAMN CAM!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
was that the only shoe spot in the city?
These will be gone day 1 in all the good sizes where i live to but i have never experienced no madness like that. 160+ people #$^&

No, not at all! That mall has 6 shoe stores! Not sure if you can see it, but right across from it is a Champs....they just weren't open yet. There's also a LFL and KFL within a few feet, a FA further down the way and a FL at the front entrance. Well, 8 stores if you want to count Jimmy Jazz and Harold Pener...

These have always been grail status to me, all the trouble i got into to NOT get em in '01 (houston sharpstown, you know the story) but the more pics i see the less i want em. Guess it'll be a game day decision for me.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

spacejams2.jpg

spacejams3.jpg

spacejams4.jpg

PELLE PELLE
roll.gif

ILL GIVE THAT WHITE CHIC THAT D THO
nerd.gif
devil.gif

tired.gif

lots of midnight releases in houston. im glad i have 3 connects at 3 diffrent stores so thats 3 pair minimum plus what i ever i manage to cop online. they will be sold out within 20 minutes of store opening in houston at every spot. i know of one store in houston that says the will have 500-600 pairs of cool grey xi's and its not house of hoops.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by big 23 collector

I was told that NikeTown CHI is doing a mid-night release for these.
source cuz they have not dun that in years 

I think it's on there Facebook.
Mikey is Correct.....(crazy we got the same name 
laugh.gif
)
Damn now i'm thinking of riding out here for this....But it all depends on how many pairs they got...I know the whole crew is coppin so thats already about 6 pairs...
tired.gif
 Might just do the mall route

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

laugh.gif
)
Damn now i'm thinking of riding out here for this....But it all depends on how many pairs they got...I know the whole crew is coppin so thats already about 6 pairs...
tired.gif

Same name that's some $hit, yea I might go to Niketown or not, might just hit up da mall to footlocker so I can cop on my boys disco that's the only way I'm copping these.

spacejams2.jpg

spacejams3.jpg

spacejams4.jpg

This is why God invented Hook-ups. Jesus! What time was this?

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

laugh.gif
)
tired.gif

Same name that's some $hit, yea I might go to Niketown or not, might just hit up da mall to footlocker so I can cop on my boys disco that's the only way I'm copping these.

Man i was trying to get that young 30% on it but i doubt they'll be goin on it man! I tried to do it for the Infrared pack. Took one of my girls who works at Champs at the to woodfield to cop em for me and the manger was being a douche bout it and said something like he could but just didnt feel like it...I would love to get em on the discount bout i doubt ol girls store would be going if theres mad heads in line..
tired.gif

Ended up getting the pack for $240 tho 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

damn i was tryna use my discount on the pack as well. but the managers werent having it.

Back
Top Bottom