Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by marley

^^ Totally agree. People said that about 11/12 pack and space jams and yet there were tons of people desperately scrambling for pairs after release who werent able to get them. Not everyone livesin NYC or Chicago.
I remember I got raped on the 11/12 pack paid 550 for them on release day too
frown.gif
 oh and I live in NYC

Same here man.  I didnt get my pack on release day cuz my connect fell through that morning.  Now I know if its something i really want then pay above retail in advance to be safe.  Cuz when it comes to Christmas release Jordans there is NEVER enough to go around!

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Originally Posted by Jordan23LES

total in nyc w/ taxes should be about $190
I just bought the XIII red&white came out to 170 dont get Jiped bro
tired.gif

Sounds like you're the one who got screwed, you could have copped those XIII's from jimmyjazz.com for about $150 shipped.

yo wanna hear something
laugh.gif
 I went to my local jimmy jazz and paid 170 tax included
roll.gif
For the Flints or XI's?

There probably are enough to go around for everyone, thing is not only is it the holidays so everyone has money for them, everyone has jumped back on the Jordan bandwagon and people will purchase multiples. That's why many people may not have their pair come release date.

tired.gif

Sounds like you're the one who got screwed, you could have copped those XIII's from jimmyjazz.com for about $150 shipped.

yo wanna hear something
laugh.gif
roll.gif
For the Flints or XI's?

no the red&white XIII

Just got mines, thank god i don't have to wait in line in that cold, big up's to expressions ri for sending the text, i was out my house in .5 seconds when i got the news 
laugh.gif

2df36a891f33c878f63b06a231291c776d185699.jpg
95e16413cbf60739101d3fc0cc137776b767d829.jpg

picked mine up this morning as well... big ups to 23king24 for the hookup! u already know! now to pick up a stress free pair on release day... AHHHH
pimp.gif

I hope I have enough after getting my pair of these bad boys.
Definitely looking forward to it. Retail price is $209, and no tax!

Originally Posted by dspalapuz

i paid $175 for mines thats retail, were you at that its $209 retail?

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

Originally Posted by dspalapuz

i paid $175 for mines thats retail, were you at that its $209 retail?
Space Jams XI last year was also $209 retail price here in Canada. So I'm guessing it's going to be the same for Cool Gray XI.
I usually grab quick releases and general releases at tub though, locally (tub204.com).

For everyone that's saying don't worry, there's enough pairs to go around...It depends on where you live. Here in Sacramento, there's always not enough pairs to go around for these kind of releases. People go crazy for XI. The 2001 cg, dmp, cdp XI/XII, and sj release was mayhem around here. Just glad i got my pair early, but I might hit up Arden Fair for another pair.

^Damn them joints look long lol jk nice pickups all. Hopefully theres not too much hype in Dublin.. Finishline manager said space jams sold out in 17 minutes last year and I was baffled.

tired.gif

yo wanna hear something
laugh.gif
roll.gif
For the Flints or XI's?

no the red&white XIII

So you're bragging about spending more on them than you should have?

ill be in the city the next couple of days...anyone know where i can get a pair early im willing to pay...i know a couple places in BK thats got them but im not gonna be around there, any help?

Originally Posted by senor chang

For everyone that's saying don't worry, there's enough pairs to go around...It depends on where you live. Here in Sacramento, there's always not enough pairs to go around for these kind of releases. People go crazy for XI. The 2001 cg, dmp, cdp XI/XII, and sj release was mayhem around here. Just glad i got my pair early, but I might hit up Arden Fair for another pair.

agreed here as well in Stockton/ its most likely the whole northern cali/ heads go crazy 
roll.gif

Local spot said they have 1 pair of each size. Joked that I hoped no employees wore a 12. He didnt respond. Gotta open the pharmacy at 8am and they arent opening til 9 ftl

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by HP31308

Originally Posted by 1focusedfemale

Do i wanna re live 2001 to get these?.... 300+ at the mall... fights... police everywhere.....seeing people get they bags snatched by ninjas waitin for a come up. Detroit has the HIGHEST UNEMPLOYMENT rate in AMERICA. Operation early copp is in process......
You must of went to Eastland or somethin.
Nah, probably Northland.
roll.gif

Should have gone to Somerset.
grin.gif
pimp.gif

I went to northland! ROTFLMAO!

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Any word on ct orders?

My order status still says "started"
Orders should be shipping on monday. According to their twitter, if you received an email for order confirmation, you're good.

I think I might return my flint XIII's to get these because I don't know if we are getting paid Thursday or Christmas Eve

My mall got screwed again. Footaction got 18 pairs and Footlocker got 0 even though they the higher volume store. I still should be able to get my pair but I was really trying to use my discount

Glad to see more Northern Cali heads in here, you guys be safe at arden, I will never do a release at arden again...

Back
Top Bottom