Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Originally Posted by Error on page

Originally Posted by youngcurse

If you look a page back, I gave the info on dudes website...reading is a golden tool.

truck0.jpg

by the look of this truck and his website (Windycitysole.com) homie aint doing to bad. His webiste prices arent OD either.So what are you talking about papeshfoo?

that truck is photoshop'd and websites dont cost that much playa. do you know him?
exactly...and his prices aren't OD?  I guess your the type a guy that keeps these kinda clowns in buisness.  Here is a little story for ya about this cat.

He had some CG's for for sale, sent him a FB message tellin him I had a certian amount I was lookin to spend and that we could do a meet up since we live about 45 minutes or so from each other.  Dude said "nope, that'll be blah blah price, and add $20 for shipping". 

Are you F'n serious bro?  your telling me that is costs $20 to ship a few towns over from you?  I can understand not doin a meet up for maybe saftey reasons or whatever, but charging me the same price he would charge a person in Cali, when we live less than an hour from each other? 

I say F U and every thing you stand for. you money hungry S.O.B.

/rant

laugh.gif
roll.gif
 but where are you located in IL?

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Your best bet is to buy an extra pair to beat up and keep one DS in a temperature controlled room, take the paper out.  It will slow down oxidation.

Do you suggest doing the same for the '09 SJ's, although my DS pair is slightly yellowing....dang it.
eyes.gif

Yeah I'm in IL, south burbs, bout 45 from the city.
0H I USED T0 LIVE IN HARVEY BUT YEA THATWAS B0GUS F0R CHARGING Y0U $20 HELL F0R $10 PLUS Y0U PAYING F0R THEM I W0ULDA PERS0NALLY DELIVERED THEM T0 Y0U MYSELF L0L IF Y0U LIVED A FEW T0WNS 0VER

Originally Posted by DJKOOPKNOCK

Been trying since the 23rd to double up on these sneakers. Finally my prayers been answered! Mad propes to my boy Steven for coming thru for me. I wasnt able to get a size 10.5 but and 10 will do just fine!!!

lemme snatch wunadem juice boxes.

i got thirst like after second place

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

^^^BUYING WHOLESALE. ANYBODY CAN IF YOU HAVE ENUFF BREAD. THE TRICK IS FINDING CONNECTS FROM THE FACTORIES TO BUY FROM WHOLESALE WITHOUT HAVING TO GO THROUGH NIKE TO GET A JORDAN ACCOUNT. I FINALLY SAVED ENOUGH BREAD AND FOUND ASIAN CONNECTS FOR WHOLESALE. WEBSITE COMING SOON
wink.gif
Not sure if serious (I'm guessing not due to the wink at the end)... but either way...

So Nike is just allowing their people at factories to sell these to anyone?  I doubt it.  Buying for "wholesale" sounds like fakes to me.

Even if some of these "connects" were selling them on the side to big buyers, Nike would find out about it... I'm sure they have the numbers that they are allotting to certain companies (FTL, Athlete's Foot, FNL, etc.)... so when 100 pairs end up missing from one of those orders, they have to be able to see that/figure it out.  I just don't see Nike allowing that if you don't have an account.

So the only way he's getting that many is through connects at retail stores.  How all of his connects still have jobs is beyond me (unless he has like 100 connects getting him one pair each).
Jay who sells shoes early does wholesale so its not entirely hard to find or even call them fakes
grin.gif

EXACTLY....SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT KNO.....
I wouldn't say that the wholesale pairs that Jay is selling are the same as the pairs the real wholesalers sell.

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

^^^BUYING WHOLESALE. ANYBODY CAN IF YOU HAVE ENUFF BREAD. THE TRICK IS FINDING CONNECTS FROM THE FACTORIES TO BUY FROM WHOLESALE WITHOUT HAVING TO GO THROUGH NIKE TO GET A JORDAN ACCOUNT. I FINALLY SAVED ENOUGH BREAD AND FOUND ASIAN CONNECTS FOR WHOLESALE. WEBSITE COMING SOON
wink.gif
Not sure if serious (I'm guessing not due to the wink at the end)... but either way...

So Nike is just allowing their people at factories to sell these to anyone?  I doubt it.  Buying for "wholesale" sounds like fakes to me.

Even if some of these "connects" were selling them on the side to big buyers, Nike would find out about it... I'm sure they have the numbers that they are allotting to certain companies (FTL, Athlete's Foot, FNL, etc.)... so when 100 pairs end up missing from one of those orders, they have to be able to see that/figure it out.  I just don't see Nike allowing that if you don't have an account.

So the only way he's getting that many is through connects at retail stores.  How all of his connects still have jobs is beyond me (unless he has like 100 connects getting him one pair each).
Jay who sells shoes early does wholesale so its not entirely hard to find or even call them fakes
grin.gif

EXACTLY....SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT KNO.....
I wouldn't say that the wholesale pairs that Jay is selling are the same as the pairs the real wholesalers sell.

im confused.... whats different between his pairs and pairs in stores? ive bought from him a few times and never had a problem
grin.gif

Dam just got scammed here on NT trying cop another pair.... All19mjs...Dude is foul...Karma is lethal tho...Be forewarned peeps

Zyzz: No difference from a store and his pairs. Regardless he gets it from wholesale or retail store its the same thing. Not sure what the big deal is here. Its a picture with 100 plus pairs of cool greys.

703: Yes I purchased from him. He's legit....

Originally Posted by Holiday

Dam just got scammed here on NT trying cop another pair.... All19mjs...Dude is foul...Karma is lethal tho...Be forewarned peeps

How much he beat you for? and EVERYBODY on NT isnt a Good guy... Not hatin on any1, jus sayin check his crdentials 1st b4 buying...

Originally Posted by Jchala5

Zyzz: No difference from a store and his pairs. Regardless he gets it from wholesale or retail store its the same thing. Not sure what the big deal is here. Its a picture with 100 plus pairs of cool greys.

703: Yes I purchased from him. He's legit....
There's no big deal... I had just said that the term "wholesale" makes them sound like they're dealing with fakes.  But I know they aren't, I'm just saying that's what the term automatically makes me think of.

I am just wondering how you get kicks for "wholesale", or however these guys with big pre-orders/inventories get them... and how the "connections" they have aren't getting caught.

Originally Posted by jones23me

How much he beat you for? and EVERYBODY on NT isnt a Good guy... Not hatin on any1, jus sayin check his crdentials 1st b4 buying...
206 Fam...I'm not sweatin it...of course I not happy about it, but lesson learned...

urban industry orders will go smooth. i copped 3 pairs from the restock but they refunded me for one (out of stock) and already shipped the other 2. they are scheduled to be delivered on the 7th, i live in tx.

Originally Posted by Error on page

Originally Posted by youngcurse

If you look a page back, I gave the info on dudes website...reading is a golden tool.

truck0.jpg

by the look of this truck and his website (Windycitysole.com) homie aint doing to bad. His webiste prices arent OD either.So what are you talking about papeshfoo?

that truck is photoshop'd and websites dont cost that much playa. do you know him?
exactly...and his prices aren't OD?  I guess your the type a guy that keeps these kinda clowns in buisness.  Here is a little story for ya about this cat.

He had some CG's for for sale, sent him a FB message tellin him I had a certian amount I was lookin to spend and that we could do a meet up since we live about 45 minutes or so from each other.  Dude said "nope, that'll be blah blah price, and add $20 for shipping". 

Are you F'n serious bro?  your telling me that is costs $20 to ship a few towns over from you?  I can understand not doin a meet up for maybe saftey reasons or whatever, but charging me the same price he would charge a person in Cali, when we live less than an hour from each other? 

I say F U and every thing you stand for. you money hungry S.O.B.

/rant

i aint mad @ u bruh 4get him 250 plus shipping.... u can get em on ebay 4like 230 shipped!

i hope u didnt send a s a gift man? is there an y way u can get that $206 back?

Back
Top Bottom