Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

CT will be having a restock on are around jan 18, once again how come shops in the UK, europe are having re-ups but non in the states ?

Damn and here I thought I was the only one to know.

I'm real Jelly now.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Now that everyone knows, how did you find out?  I'm guessing you just emailed them and they told you, because it's not up on their site anywhere.
they sent it out in their newsletter.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by Brett19648

Originally Posted by seanj4523

ct stands for crookedtongues just go to www.crookedtongues.com its a uk cite and you can use google chrome to translate it

Good thing I can use google chrome to translate the cite from english to english...
good thing you know how to use NT. i 4got posting back to back is better than simply editing your 1st post to included everything you need to say. you do know you can include more than 1 quote in ONE post. you dont need to post back to back.
grin.gif

dont be a $%^&

You're right. Everyone, I've been set straight by the unofficial NT post police. If I ever post twice within 10 mins again I will edit and add to my first post. Learn from my mistakes and don't let it happen to you.(I thought about editing my previous post and adding this to it, but since its been several hours I thought I would be in the clear)

CT will be having a restock on are around jan 18, once again how come shops in the UK, europe are having re-ups but non in the states ?

I'm real Jelly now.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Now that everyone knows, how did you find out?  I'm guessing you just emailed them and they told you, because it's not up on their site anywhere.

He told me when called to cop back in December. I wanted two pair but could only get one.

Originally Posted by deedeecee012

I'm real Jelly now.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
they sent it out in their newsletter.
Thanks, I was just wondering.

Anyway, still waiting on the End Clothing restock orders.  If CT (Crooked Tongues for those who still don't know) gets a restock, it might be as big as the one End said they were getting (back when the put them up on 12/21 I think)... which they said was about 200 pairs.

But then again, it might not.  That's just the number that End said they were getting.

wow that these restocks are taking a while to ship.

i ordered the 9.5 from CT today. already shipped.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

anyone order from snipes?

If you're wondering about how legit they are, don't worry. Snipes is indeed safe. The only thing with them is the higher prices (due to a Euro currently being worth 1.29 US dollars), foreign shipping rates, and shipping time.

Originally Posted by UltraPromoman

If you're wondering about how legit they are, don't worry. Snipes is indeed safe. The only thing with them is the higher prices (due to a Euro currently being worth 1.29 US dollars), foreign shipping rates, and shipping time.
Somebody said something about custom fees...How much are they, if any?

thanks.. know about how much it costs shipped?

Originally Posted by kikzRus

Still waiting on my Hanon Restock order to ship.. Hopefully it ships before or on the 10th
You and me both, they said the 10th so hopefully they are shipping them out the same day. Im really hoping the pair i receive doesn't have
sick.gif
tongue tag issues
sick.gif
like my NDC pair 

Originally Posted by dwnbythebay29

got 4 pairs, couple straight tongues, couple kinda so so.. not really tripping..
Ya got the same problems here too! all my 3 pairs have either one or both tongues are creased
eyes.gif
 and all the wrapping paper are not perfect
eyes.gif
 are RIPPED!! I have asked my friends and they are the same.   

Originally Posted by David Choi

Originally Posted by dwnbythebay29

got 4 pairs, couple straight tongues, couple kinda so so.. not really tripping..
Ya got the same problems here too! all my 3 pairs have either one or both tongues are creased
eyes.gif
 and all the wrapping paper are not perfect
eyes.gif
 are RIPPED!! I have asked my friends and they are the same.   

That's JB Quality for you.

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Somebody said something about custom fees...How much are they, if any?

About $27.75 & whatever additional taxes that come. I'd say around $40-$45 for the grand total. Snipes is good if you missed the party for major releases like the Cool Greys and for other shoes/clothes that get limited or no release in the U.S.

thanks.. know about how much it costs shipped?
About $27.75 & whatever additional taxes that come. I'd say around $40-$45 for the grand total. Snipes is good if you missed the party for major releases like the Cool Greys and for other shoes/clothes that get limited or no release in the U.S.

Originally Posted by Kahu008

Thank you again Error on page  for heads up on Urban Industry restock.
happy.gif

Ordered my pair on Tuesday and received today...thats what I call Super Quick Shipping
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Nice, you live in the States right? And where there custom fees? I ordered mine on Wednesday and it's expecting to come on Monday. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SounDWav3

Originally Posted by Kahu008

Thank you again Error on page  for heads up on Urban Industry restock.
happy.gif

Ordered my pair on Tuesday and received today...thats what I call Super Quick Shipping
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Nice, you live in the States right? And where there custom fees? I ordered mine on Wednesday and it's expecting to come on Monday. 
nerd.gif
I do.  No custom fees for the one pair i ordered. 

Funny thing, not only it has a nice icey blue tint sole, but the shoes was literally cold to the touch as well...LoL
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom