Air Jordan XI Low I.E."Referee Edition" Any Info?

From Here:

www.sneakerfiles.com/rare-limited-air-jordans/
Quote:
Air Jordan XI I.E. Referee
:pimp:
pimp.gif
, but theyre the only nice low top XIs, does anybody have any other information on these though? the site doesnt really give much of an explanation... thanks NT!
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

those are the vest looking lows... where the hell were these when we got the massive amount of other garbage lows... @#%$?
"i tell her betch betch betch betch make me rich..."
-weezy

I can see it now. Black Cats XI I.E. Release Date 10/12/08
MIAMI HEAT

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

Those are some really good looking XI Lows. I would have bought them if they released.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

JB is gettin a lil carried away w/this whole all-black thing anyways.
Scrapped.
The World Is Mine

A clear sole and a little more red would make these the only lowtop jordan shoes I would ever buy.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

Quote:
too plain
THE JOKER GANG
"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."​

A clear sole and a little more red would make these the only lowtop jordan shoes I would ever buy.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

could do some custom work to these and pretty much get a spitting image.......
39004347.JPG

"The Retro Died in 2001..."

From what I can remember....

These samples were made for NBA Referee's back 1996 when nike is the official footwear of the NBA.

NBA Referre's PE
Black / Dark Grey - True Red
130270-001
Check out: www.FlipJays.com

Let me clear a few things up here...

They were "rumored" to be ref's shoes...only because they were all black.

However, they were just early samples of the XI lows. Nike changed up the colors and released the black/red/white ones that we got instead.

The all black ones were actually pictured in the Nike catalog's.
Niketalkin' since December 15th, 1999!

HELP REPORT eBay Fake Listings!

Quote:
The all black ones were actually pictured in the Nike catalog's.
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

They go for around $2000 if I'm not mistaken. Maybe more? Last time I checked I thought it was around that much.
5 years on Niketalk. I know more than you.

A great lookin 11 low imo............
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

These were made to be worn by all NBA refs back in the day, but for some reason it just never happened. I've seen these go for a pretty penny before.
Team I Heart Jesus

Back
Top Bottom