Air Jordan XI Low I.E."Referee Edition" Any Info?

^^^ you said it...Why couldn't they release something nice like those instead of all the hypebeast colors that are still sitting on websites with FSR's...

I Always Liked those :pimp:
pimp.gif
Authentic Air Jordans and Nikeswww.allthingsjordan.comwww.allthingsnike.com

Quote:
if im not mistaken i think these are also called "bookies"
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
MIAMI HEAT

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

wouldn't mind having these as a pair to beat
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

I really don't like the whole black cats/pures theme
Said we was garbage so f*ck college street knowledge amazes scholars when we coin phrases for dollars

ijapino-I am pretty sure one of the refs did in fact wear these for a few games if not the season. I do remember seeing pics, but I did not save them.

I do recall a handful of referees wearing these, not recenty and not the retro version though.

I remember thinking to myself, weird that a ref is wearing a pair of J's while MJ is still in the L.

Interesting find, never seen these.....sorry I dont have any info on these for ya, at a glance thought they just painted the wht on the mid-sole
embarassed.gif

I like the ones that got released better tho!
wink.gif

I swear I've seen refs wearing the black version of the low tops here. There used to be a picture that showed the pair. They may not have been ALL black,but pretty close to that pair.

Pretty sure it was when the originals came out, and I want to say I saw it during a Pacer game?

I ALWAYS found (obviously if my memory serves me correctly regarding said shoes) funny that a ref would be wearing Money's shoes. Fitting.

Back
Top Bottom