Air Jordan XI Low IE (Black Cement III inspired) Summer 2020

Those are pretty fire.... Y'all dudes that complain about every pair that isn't OG is weird... If the release pair actually looked like that I'm sure most of y'all would bite if they were limited ...
4D095804-B860-4CB4-84C6-DE740D3E3B0E.gif

Oh....and give us a white/black checkerboard carbon fiber plate:evil:
My guess is either Black/Gray or Black/Red but White/Black is a option.
In case anyone that is interested these are coming out July 9 for $160. Do we have an actual photo yet?
In for a pair, have yet to see any official flicks yet though. Wouldnt be surprised if they get delayed but hopefully they wont be on the chopping block for good because these ****s are hot.

Last edited:
regardless of a photoshop, nobody wants an elephant print ie low.
ya ain't have a gripe da last 2 times da OG color dropped wit elephant print.

and let's be honest fellas... between da OG black and reds dropping 2x (smoked bottoms is better anyways) and da referees dropping 1000x accurate...and even that PE red and white years ago, ya spoiled wit I.E.s.

and let's be honest fellas... between da OG black and reds dropping 2x (smoked bottoms is better anyways) and da referees dropping 1000x accurate...and even that PE red and white years ago, ya spoiled wit I.E.s.
You got me confused. They have never retrod the ie black red properly. The smoked soles may look better to you, but they really dont compare in my opinion.

Outside of the Kobe line IEs have been my favorite go to low. Always up for new cws as long as its done right. Have 3 in the closet and could easily have 5 just have yet to pull the trigger on the other 2. Neither of those 2 are the only 2 og cws to ever release....
we could bump that up to 6 however and throw in the OG Whites as well since i had those as a kid and have yet to pickup the retro though lol.

Either way ep has no business being on the next black red XI ie retro.
Exactly. Sorry ninjahood ninjahood but you’re wrong on this one. I’ve been dying for the OG black/red forever. No dark gray sole, no EP panels. Just the damn shoe like the one I foolishly passed on in ‘96 because I didn’t want to spend the money in college. Never forgave myself for that one. I bought four pairs of the ‘03 retros and sent them all back because they squeaked like mofos. So I have a history with these ****ers, and it’s unsatisfactory. They do them right, four pairs day 1.

Exactly. Sorry ninjahood ninjahood but you’re wrong on this one. I’ve been dying for the OG black/red forever. No gray sole, no EP panels. Just the damn shoe like the one I foolishly passed on in ‘96 because I didn’t want to spend the money in college. Never forgave myself fir that one. I bought four pairs of the ‘03 retros and sent them all back because they squeaked like mofos. So I have a history with these ****ers, and it’s unsatisfactory. They do them right, four pairs day 1.
I will tell you though, not that I had all so many Jordans under my belt in 1996, these did squeak and were the first of my small lineup at that time that ever did. Lets hope the reissue dont.

I will tell you though, not that I had all so many Jordans under my belt in 1996, these did squeak and were the first of my small lineup at that time that ever did. Lets hope the reissue dont.
Don’t even get me started. Squeaking 11s have caused me lots of trouble and frustration and disappointment. Most recently the Barons and iridescent green lows, and not after too many wears, either. I got rid of both as a result; it drives me NUTS. But it doesn’t happen on every pair, which is also weird. I’ve worn one of my pairs of navy snake lows 100 times and no issues.

Don’t even get me started. Squeaking 11s have caused me lots of trouble and frustration and disappointment. Most recently the Barons and iridescent green lows, and not after too many wears, either. I got rid of both as a result; it drives me NUTS. But it doesn’t happen on every pair, which is also weird. I’ve worn one of my pairs of navy snake lows 100 times and no issues.
:lol: I know you have serious issues with that. But again, that was one 96 pair . Only one shoe though. lol.

p_17939116_91231071_7833511.jpg

could've just gotten ur rocks off wit these too.

baby powder takes care of that b.
Stop it fool, you know damn well that ain’t the same shoe. Let us be. LOL

And sometimes baby powder works. Not always. I’ve had several 11s where the cause of squeaking seemed to be the airbag coming loose inside the midsole, not squeaking insoles. Powder does **** all to fix it.

Back
Top Bottom