Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mine will be here Monday and props to the poster of the call in info which allowed me to secure another pair. I'm wearing the ups guy out since last Friday.

I just called and the guy said none available in any size, however its a guy who ive dealt with before over the phone and he is a complete moron.

Just not right 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Anyone else not receive an order confirmation by email after placing order through phone?

Last edited:
Anyone else not receive an order confirmation by email after placing order through phone?

I would call about it. I have a FA account so I saw that my phone order was sitting in the "waiting for approval" status. I called last night and had to verify my billing address. I checked the status this morning and now they're ready to be shipped.

So call and have them push the order thru

My pairs I got recently from overseas had no yellowing. I actually didn't even think about it until this thread, as I never copped restocks on clear sole kicks. Hope my FA pair that I ordered on the restock isn't too bad, they should be in next week.

Y'all gonna get this thread locked.

THERE IS NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING OUTSIDE OF THE CLASSIFIED SECTION.

tired of deleting posts and handing out warnings. RESPECT THE RULES OF THE SITE.

Back
Top Bottom