Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
any1 order from shoepalace before? my package arriving tomorrow but its showing 1 lb only .. are they known to not double box? thx for any info.

any1 order from shoepalace before? my package arriving tomorrow but its showing 1 lb only .. are they known to not double box? thx for any info.
My past orders from sp has had the same weight as per ups, not sure why but they do double box.

My past orders from sp has had the same weight as per ups, not sure why but they do double box.
thanks repped.
smokin.gif

Anyone else get a fkin cancellation notice from footaction on their back ordered pair? Im so pissed, been waiting on the sz8.5 for weeks and now they cancel, wtf!

Anyone else get a fkin cancellation notice from footaction on their back ordered pair? Im so pissed, been waiting on the sz8.5 for weeks and now they cancel, wtf!
got all 4 of my pairs. but not size 8.5. i guess it's not as bad as FTL canceling my bred 1 because they want me to call in to get approved.

Your tellin me man wtf, first i got some bogus story about a delay cuz of weather and them not receiving all sizes from nike, now this BS. And finding an 8.5 for a reasonable price is damn near impossible. If anyone has any suggestions im open to them.

Wow really? I got my pair from footaction 2 weeks ago. I even called and got another pair size 9 when they were taking phone orders. Maybe they sold yours to someone else by mistake? I got both my pairs at the same time even the back ordered pair

Damn, that sucks!
I just picked up an extra earlier today from them. My size 11.5 popped up. I just got around to opening my pair I ordered on super bowl sunday's restock and it's pretty subpar. On one of the shoes the patent leather on the toe area is pebbly and raised. The area where the sole meets the toe box looks separated and a gash along the meet. I'm probably being ocd about it but I'll be sending it back since Footaction can careless and supposedly had none to replace it with so they just sent me a prepaid label. Luckily was able to secure another with no help of their customer service.
View media item 847655View media item 847656

View media item 1453006
I should've captioned this: This is a Nike rep testifying in the Aaron Hernandez trial. The prosecution is claiming these are the shoes he was wearing during the murder. There's video of him wearing them before and after the murder and the Nike rep testified that these match the herringbone-patterned footprint at the crime scene.

View media item 1453038
Also interesting: "But Hernandez lawyer James Sultan pointed out that more than 3 million shoes with that sole have been made. Hedges said fewer were made in a size 13, the size Hernandez wears, which would have a slightly different sole than the others."

I would've thought the number was a lot higher than 3 million, especially considering Futures use the same sole.

The full article is here: http://www.boston.com/news/local/rh...ry.html?p1=well_HernandezTrial_subheadline_hp

Back
Top Bottom