Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Now the paten leather and the sole can be yellow in a couple of years!

Maybe they changed it because how many people were planning on customizing these into "bred" lowtops? :nerd:

only good low 11s ive seen are the concord low and black and red low i think i remember seeing mj rock both and looked fire. oh and also the white/light blue ones are nice

these suck

but for some reason ill end up copping just like the white/red :smh:

Im feeling the icy soles. But i think they should get rid of the red all together. No red 23, no red sole and no red jordan. Make it blue.

decent colorway...i like them much better than the white/red lows that dropped not long ago.

Seems like JB is JUst testing the waters with these 11 lows .. Trying to come out with the right combination..  Would like these if it was mids and black bottom not iCE  

Isn't Sole-up a questionable site in the first place?

Nice to see JB remembers how to do white patent leather. They're getting closer to remembering the Columbias exist. 

Fitting that I'm looking at these while taking a dump. Drop some Concord or BRed lows and call it a day. Why even try to move such a pathetic colorway? I can't decide what's worse, red on the blue icy sole or that original makeup. Both are turrrrrrble

doesn't matter which sole you put on, this inverted black and white idea is trash. Just put out normal colorways man--they're thinkin too hard tryin to be creative and it aint workin.

icey blue sole>>>>>>RED
900x900px-LL-969f2cfc_egwh8l.gif

I'd cop if released.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom