Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lol, I'm the only one at Footaction right now. Now I hope the manager works with me on picking up the shoes.

Last edited:
I'm slowly changing my mind on these. I hope these sit for a minute so I can cop. Something tells me these damn kids in Baton Rouge won't let that happen. The Jordan craze here is worst than it was in the 1990s. Damn limited releases....

Doubling up. Perfect summer beater. These with black crews are 
nthat.gif

I doubt these sit. I saw nothing but kids when I got my ticket the other day. It was real sad too, half on them just wanted to sell the ticket.

Literally kids. Riding a bike and all lol. They were seriously trying to sell the tickets? I remember I wad there for the white foam tickets and this guy talks to me as I'm getting our my car skiing if i want to sell my royal foams off my feet then offered his spot in line cuz he had the first 7 spots locked.

***** wack selling your spot in line kids are just lames and now that its summer it's in full swing.

***** wack selling your spot in line kids are just lames and now that its summer it's in full swing.
forreal. These punk kids standing in line with 5 or 6 friends just to ge tickets at each spot to sell em for $40 - 60 bucks.

forreal. These punk kids standing in line with 5 or 6 friends just to ge tickets at each spot to sell em for $40 - 60 bucks.
Can't lie though, if I was a broke jit on summer break, I'd be doing that all summer. $40-$60 bucks a night? 4-5 times and I got a pair of free Brons!!! Can't knock the hustle...

Last edited:
Can't lie though, if I was a broke jit on summer break, I'd be doing that all summer. $40-$60 bucks a night? 4-5 times and I got a pair of free Brons!!! Can't knock the hustle...
only good thing that may come out of it is if they don't sell the tickets then after the 10 AM cut off the pairs are now FCFS...

Lmao, "ur royal foams for my spot b" Rofl, I swear they had like 100 pair too. Lol. But yea they was already posting on ig bout selling, none of them had ids either, I'm mad they let them use Facebook for ids there

Last edited:
Woot, got mine reserved! Only about 15 people total in line.

getting the pinks for my girl

last min pass for me nike got me good sc trainer 2, blk toes, and flyknits so i think ill sit this one out

watch ill regret it like i regret passing on those white and red 11 lows copped for my brother and all :smh:

bring on the 8s :nthat:

Ftl is not getting them, and jj only accepts raffle entries on sunday... so my only chance getting them locally is champs or fnl.

looks like ill be trying my luck online

Last edited:
Lmao, "ur royal foams for my spot b" Rofl, I swear they had like 100 pair too. Lol. But yea they was already posting on ig bout selling, none of them had ids either, I'm mad they let them use Facebook for ids there
I think he wanted my Royals for him buying a pair and giving em to me in trade. Either way a joke. And he wanted to sell my the Stealths off his feet that weren't even my size.

Sorry back on topic!

Do you know what time cut off is this Saturday for Villa?

Anyone help with links for online raffles at FTL Champs or FTA ? All the stores in my area said they were doing online raffle and should be on site but they were no help with the site address and all I find is launch locators/nothin and never know if ill get that email

Online raffles wth?? I think they played u man lol. Only online raffle I've hard was for fnl but that was back for the first rd of bred 11

Last edited:
Online raffles wth?? I think they played u man lol. Only online raffle I've hard was for fnl but that was back for the first rd of bred 11

Yeah and damn near everyone who entered got the email that your apot in line was confirmed lol.

I agree with dudr above if i was broke id do the same all sumer even tho as an adult i think thats lame as hell but you gotta adapt to survive cant knock the hustle. No way in hell im buying your free ticket for $40 thenpay full price for the shoe though

So finishline will charge shipping on these? I have a $20 WC reward and want to use it toward some pairs but dont think itll be worth it if they charge shipping. 

You guys think they will charge shipping on the GS pairs and toddler pairs?

Back
Top Bottom