Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So finishline will charge shipping on these? I have a $20 WC reward and want to use it toward some pairs but dont think itll be worth it if they charge shipping. 

You guys think they will charge shipping on the GS pairs and toddler pairs?

Free shippin usually doesnt happen until after the weekend. So they gonna have to sit sat & sun. I could be wrong though

Free shipping is an in-store only policy to get people to order from the store so they can get the money for the order. Otherwise, it's $8.
It is true they're gonna have to sit Saturday and Sunday cuz UPS doesn't operate on weekends.

That's what I'm sayin though, I live by a HOH and they have a laminated website URL they flash, and both other stores in same mall said website. I won black toes a couple back from an email raffle

Spoke to two people at my local FNL and FTL that are facing each other and both said fcfs. Idk about where you guys are, but here in nova it seems like such a chill release.

The modells at 34th st in NYC is giving out guaranteed tickets. Was 5th on line and got my size 9 reserved.

I like the way these look, but I don't think they'll look good on me.   I agree with the previous poster about the post count in this thread being kinda low; maybe everyone will have a chance.

Just because this thread is only 22 pages, doesn't mean anything. The world is a bigger place than NT, ppl thought the royal 10s wouldn't sellout because the thread wasn't long. They sold out in hrs in most places thread pages in a thread mean nothing

I learned the hard way to never trust demand and hype on NT. The White Foams, which everyone was saying would be an easy cop, turned out to be the most stressful release since the Bred XIs.

Here in the Bay Area found three of the spots doing FCFS, a bunch of FL did guaranteed tickets (that never happens, they always do raffle), looks like the supply on these will be high.

Too bad for me, Im gonna have to pass, ill be flying to a graduation.

p.s also a bunch of Euro sites are getting them.

I'm only getting these if I can get them in person.. That way I can get the military discount.. Otherwise, pass..

Gonna try to cop only if it's easy meaning online only hopeful NDC or FNL goes through smooth
mean.gif

Does anybody know if FNL sells Jordans instore?

I just got hired and I was curious

thank goodness i was able to secure two reservation tickets. one from champs before work and one from foot locker right after work.

Gonna try to cop only if it's easy meaning online only hopeful NDC or FNL goes through smooth :smh:

Does anybody know if FNL sells Jordans instore?

I just got hired and I was curious

Not being an a**hole but you got hired at a retail store that you've never stepped foot in?

Last edited:
I'm only getting these if I can get them in person.. That way I can get the military discount.. Otherwise, pass..
Recent FTL/FNL/NDC policy exempts new Jordan releases from Military Discounts; you have to wait a week until after release to be able to use them.

Unless you have a different management team around you that allows that...or getting them from a BX/PX

I know no BX here in AZ is getting them

Last edited:
I learned the hard way to never trust demand and hype on NT. The White Foams, which everyone was saying would be an easy cop, turned out to be the most stressful release since the Bred XIs.

seriously? i got 4 pairs. and they are still available at retail
truth is nobody truly knows how releases will turn out until it happens... but white foams were easy

seriously? i got 4 pairs. and they are still available at retail
truth is nobody truly knows how releases will turn out until it happens... but white foams were easy
why 4? them joints are going to yellow, quicker than a sneeze.

why 4? them joints are going to yellow, quicker than a sneeze.
I want 2, but not going to cop 2 for this reason, imma take em straight to the foot game, give it a year or 2 and the white patent leathers gonna a grose yellow. Im glad, itl force me to rock em straight up. Cant wait, more ppl in my state want these then the black grapes, totally flipped from being the opposite.

Back
Top Bottom