Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i thought basketball players only wore only high top sneakers
Seriously? I know a lot of pro players who prefer low tops to high tops. I prefer low tops for football.

More mobility because the ankle isn't restricted. It doesn't make a huge difference though just preference.

You're not wrong, high tops do help prevent ankle injuries. But certain people have more flexibility in their ankles than others. Some prefer the feel of low tops paired with having their ankles taped already. All depends.

For me personally, I wouldn't even consider playing in low tops. But different strokes...

Saw someone wearing them with some black socks yesterday and man they are clean!! They should release this colorway in highs.

Here in the AV where I live it's all that raffle stuff [emoji]128560[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji] plus in the valley as well.. These XI Lows are super hyped in Cali for sure

Last edited:
These shoes look so weird to me. It resembles some what of a killer whale, hence the name of the Jordan 11 low top "Whale" This is not on one of my to get list. Plus a low top 11? It looks funny.

Kobe like to play in low tops
he sure does....he sure does

images

Kobe-at-the-hospital.jpg

I am in LOVE with these but I can't get myself to pull the trigger on these because eventually you will have black, cream and brown 11's. Beautiful shoe though...

I am in LOVE with these but I can't get myself to pull the trigger on these because eventually you will have black, cream and brown 11's. Beautiful shoe though...

Yeah if you use them as a display shoe in your closet. If you ever read any of the storage info on NT, you'd be alot more confident in buying shoes with icey soles or patent leather.

Just wear them a lot and mess them up before you have a chance to yellow. These aren't anything special. Just a nice shoe

I would never play in low tops. I can't say Kobe's injury would have been prevented with mids or highs, but the percentages of it happening had to be higher with lows. 

Back
Top Bottom