• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
he sure does....he sure does

images

Kobe-at-the-hospital.jpg
You're an idiot if you think the shoes are the reason he was injured. 

Players wear low tops all the time. D'Antoni was overplaying him leaving him out there 48 minutes a game.

Some injuries are unpreventable. BTW Chauncey was wearing mids when he tore his achilles.

something about these shoes just looks off imo.

Able to get an rsvp for my boy who really wanted them at least *shrugs

Players wear low tops all the time. D'Antoni was overplaying him leaving him out there 48 minutes a game.
Some injuries are unpreventable. BTW Chauncey was wearing mids when he tore his achilles.

This. Highs or mids won't even prevent an ankle roll let alone a torn achilles...stop with that nonsense.

showed up for guaranteed tix at one spot on tues but were all gone before they opened to the public...i think employees got em all in bigger sizes all they had was 8, 8.5.

So i ended up with four raffle spots...one store employee at a certain spot was real cool and when he asked me what size i was going for I told him and he said he could most likely hold me down on my sz...he said not 100% but most likely hell be able to hold me down. Legit! 

An idiot though? Come on man

showed up for guaranteed tix at one spot on tues but were all gone before they opened to the public...i think employees got em all in bigger sizes all they had was 8, 8.5.

So i ended up with four raffle spots...one store employee at a certain spot was real cool and when he asked me what size i was going for I told him and he said he could most likely hold me down on my sz...he said not 100% but most likely hell be able to hold me down. Legit! 
There was probably a line for the reservations. The Footaction I went to opened at 10, but they did reservations at 9, and I started the line at 7.

Ultimately the feel and support. Kids aren't gonna need as much support as an adult is since they're smaller and lighter, so naturally, an adult size will have more support.

was 50/50 on a double up but ill prbly not get 2

my pair from last yr barely got rocked & is perfect

Found out both my local footlocker and finishline are first come first serve. Anyone know about the quality? I heard some of the recent jordan releases haven't been all that great quality wise.

Got my rsvp at work. I think there are a lot of these around cuz I wasn't "on it" like I usually am on rsvp Thirstday

Back
Top Bottom