Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
anyone hear much in the san francisco area?
I can live without these, but will still order at 5am and then swing by the malls when they open to see if i can get a pair in person so i can cancel my online pair.
usually there are plenty of resellers in san francisco. but with only 26 pages, i feel optimistic.

anyone hear much in the san francisco area?
I can live without these, but will still order at 5am and then swing by the malls when they open to see if i can get a pair in person so i can cancel my online pair.
usually there are plenty of resellers in san francisco. but with only 26 pages, i feel optimistic.

Hoh serramonte mall... In daly city

In SF u might want to check out Undefeated SF in Hayes st :smile:

Hoh serramonte mall... In daly city

In SF u might want to check out Undefeated SF in Hayes st :smile:

From past experiences, there is an insane amount at serramonte HOH.
Are you saying these two locations will be clear and free of chaos?
Or are you saying these places guarantee to have pairs with the people in lines?

Or are you saying these places guarantee to have pairs with the people in lines?

More like the 2nd option...

But hey is bay area theres no such thing as free of chaos when it comes to kicks

UNDEFEATED SF did a raffle for their pairs.

I'm picking up my size 10 on saturday :pimp:

Last edited:
My son trying to get me to grab a pair for him.......idk yet
mean.gif

Serramonte HOH is always chaos on release day/raffle day

Some of the questions on NT lately... :smh:

are these people serious? smh.

These seem readily available in the NY/NJ area. I haven't even heard of anyone missing the RSVP, but a few friends told me the ticket lines for these were crazy.

I really hope the blue tint sole prevents yellowing, these will look horrible with a yellow sole next to that white patent.

nice shoe. will sell out online at nike.com... Since almost everything sells out there but shall be easy to find in most large cities. Wont be able to get these though since saving up for the fives next week...I try to stick to only one shoe a month

I got my ticket.  hyped up for tommorow to get these.  cant wait.  everyone i know says they're ugly but im bout to rock them so hard they're about be mad they slept on these

don't feel copping these in stores, anyone know online sites for canadians specifically in the toronto region

I'm planning on getting for lil man he is a 12c, and wifey who is a GS 6. Should I be concerned about hype for them? I'm not feeling them for myself but on them will look nice.

I haven't bought Jordans in GS sizes before, but will coupons work? I know you can't use coupons on men's sizes.

Back
Top Bottom