Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
where were they doing tickets at?? I called few places and all are FCFS

Yea I called west oaks mall and all their spots were FCFS. But on Monday, I called Champs @ First Colony and they were doing guaranteed tickets. Only Champs & Sheik were doing tickets.

can someone explain to me why i got all 4 sites opened up, and the timers are like 20 seconds apart 

I'm glad the manager was able to work with me. I'm able to get off an hour and a half early tomorrow, but the manager will only give me until 6 (I was schedule to get off at 6), but the mall is an hour away from my job + rush hour traffic..... :x , but he told me I can have someone come and pick them up for me. Just give them their name and have them show up with their ID.

air-jordan-xi-low-white-black-true-red-beauty-shots-7.jpg

air-jordan-xi-low-white-black-true-red-beauty-shots-1.jpg

air-jordan-xi-low-white-black-true-red-beauty-shots-2.jpg

Ive never been a fan of the 11 lows ,unless its the 11 lows ie, which have the netting which allows air flow, those 11 low ie's are a must have for hot summer days..

Last edited:
Yea I called west oaks mall and all their spots were FCFS. But on Monday, I called Champs @ First Colony and they were doing guaranteed tickets. Only Champs & Sheik were doing tickets.
ok. I know willowbrook and Sharpstown does it for shoes all the time. I'm hoping to get a damn ticket for the Blk Grapes

I'm glad the manager was able to work with me. I'm able to get off an hour and a half early tomorrow, but the manager will only give me until 6 (I was schedule to get off at 6), but the mall is an hour away from my job + rush hour traffic..... :x , but he told me I can have someone come and pick them up for me. Just give them their name and have them show up with their ID.

That's such a hassle. Your store manager doesn't allow you to get a pair from your stock since you're an employee?

Should've made more sales this week bruh :lol:

These XI's are definitely gonna be my go to, everyday beater shoes this summer. I love low cuts because of the less bulkiness, so they are perfect! Was about to buy flyknits or AM 2013's for traveling, but these will do.

Not really feeling this new color way. Only pair of xi's I have left are the original navy snakeskin pair that I bought in store years ago.

I just got a call from Foot Locker saying I won the raffle and to pick up the shoes tomorrow from 10a-6p. These are gonna go great with skinny jeans or shorts - woohoo! My Breds are for hooping only!

Jordan's are never a good look with skinny jeans IMO. Got my pair on lock, these have grown on me a ton. 
grin.gif

Jordan's are never a good look with skinny jeans IMO. Got my pair on lock, these have grown on me a ton. 
grin.gif

Imo skinny jeans shouldnt be worn unless ur a girl

Thread just moved 2.5 pages in the last hour half. Yeah its close to RD .. here they all come (who havent already came)

These are so clean and the most comfortable xi's I've ever had. Also, go TTS. Great price for what they are.

These are garbage lol. Literally left over all white lows with a black upper. Looks like a pair of gas station fakes

Back
Top Bottom