Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
footlocker usually has free home shipping on releases, right?

No .. free shipping doesnt usually happen until after the weekend. So the new release is goingto have to sit saturday and sunday. Come monday free home ship is available (sometimes) ... but on RD no

what's the predicted resale on these? im broke atm so i have 3 options a)ask my mom for the money(have to hear her ***** about it tho) b)order offline overdraft bank account mom has to cover overdraft c)pass. i really wanted these for the summer...but i wasn't/haven't been looking for employment like i should've. less than $200-180?

No offense but if you're that strapped for cash and don't have solid resources. . You need to pass

what's the predicted resale on these? im broke atm so i have 3 options a)ask my mom for the money(have to hear her ***** about it tho) b)order offline overdraft bank account mom has to cover overdraft c)pass. i really wanted these for the summer...but i wasn't/haven't been looking for employment like i should've. less than $200-180?

180-200 is right... but fam... get you a job.... pass on these shoes and get the money then the shoes will come

Bruh pass if you ain't got the paper worry about that first.

Might just double up... Looks like everyone is gonna sleep on these with the black grapes coming next week. 

black grapes aint even all that. 

Pass man, get your priorities straight lol.

Might just double up... Looks like everyone is gonna sleep on these with the black grapes coming next week. 

black grapes aint even all that. 
These are nice but not enough to double up. After I wore them out I wouldn't want another pair...unless you are looking to trade which really isn't worth it IMO

Last edited:
I am gonna go for these, but if I don't get them I won't stress it, besides there is only one shoe coming out soon that I am gonna go bananas over and that's the playoff 8s

Released in Australia this morning. Line was 20 deep at 8 am. Got my pair. Nice shoes. Dude at FTL said they got limited pairs. All gone by 8:15. Good luck to you US guys tonight. TTS for me.

It's quiet 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom