Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Easy cop for once. Went to my hood spot at 10am and they had plenty. No line no wait.
if we had a spot in the hood out here fools would be fighting on the street for some shoes. that's where it's at though, since the mid 2000's I've regarded times like that as "the good ole days."

Man here in columbus only a few places are fcfs people had ghost chairs out there like at 5 pm yesterday at deveroes how people think ghost chairs save spots? Hahahaahah needless to say there was almost a riot out there because people wanna ditch and fight over another 11. **** is a trip.

JB should just make a ton of every 11 it will always sell out JB I mean always. Those pink snakeskins are clean in person also.

still in stores here, shoes are trash

needs a black midsole or a smoked sole to balance the shoe

I like the shoe, but I agree a little contrast woulda been nice

con·trast
/ˈkäntrast/
Noun
The state of being strikingly different from something else, typically something in juxtaposition or close association.

How much more contrast do you want homie? Black and white are about as contrasting as colors (or presence and absence of colors) get.

Called eastbay in regards to my order status and they confirmed that it is canceled. I told him I got a confirmation tho. He said in rare occasions this happens. The computer system accidentally sold a pair that didn't exist. I asked him about the twitter info saying certain sizes were sold out. He indicated that those are spot on, only posted when it occurs. I then countered that my purchase was several hours prior to the twitter post. He then backtracked saying in rare occasions the post are delayed. I told him that people were still purchasing my sz long after I finished and those people were taking my sz because eastbay is random. He ended up saying he didn't know. He then asked if there is anything else he can help me with. I told him he can help me get my sz back, but he said he couldnt and that there is still a sz 11 in the system if i want it. I said sure, and he told me to get it I would need to go online. Great. Moral victory in him saying he actually didn't know what happened.

First time this ever happened to me tho. Ain't mad since I grabbed from NDC tho. And eastbay was a secondary pair in case the NDC one was messed.
scary that this is the same exact situation and almost exact conversation i had when i tried ordering the grapes for my wife at FTL

looks like might b a trend for EB/FTL/CHMP/FA  to oversell and not monitor there inventory similar to what FNL does

Got mine about 5:30 pm walked in memorial city mall here in houston tx
Thats whats up! I went to Memorial City mall as well to get mine. The galleria line was stupid this morning so I turned around and went to MC. Walked right in no hassle.

FNL came thru again

6/08/2013

Thank you for your order, D**********

Your order has been shipped and contains the following item(s):

To track your order, simply click on the tracking number provided.

Currently shipping item(s):
Qty    Item #    Item Description       Ship Date    Tracking Number       

1             RETRO 11 LOW       06/08/2013    #############

Now i can keep my Bred XI in the closet, hope everybody enjoy theirs.

Do you mind sharing were these trash shoes are still in stores ? it might help people that missed out if they're in that area.. 

don't really see the need to, I'm sure they're scattered all over houston

the main target audience this shoe spoke to were graduating today (my nephew included) so the shoe prolly won't sellout til monday at the earliest if even then

Last edited:
con·trast
/ˈkäntrast/
Noun
The state of being strikingly different from something else, typically something in juxtaposition or close association.

How much more contrast do you want homie? Black and white are about as contrasting as colors (or presence and absence of colors) get.
thank you for providing the definition of contrast, I may have used the wrong noun to describe, so whatever word you want to use for what we are referring to this shoe looks nice but like he was saying a different color there would have made the shoe look better and I agreed

How would one get "authentic" custome 11's? Like Nike ID?
It would make sense if Nike ID did that, but no they don't offer that. You have to put some research in and look up custom shoe designers, I saw a pair of these blacked out Bred 11s on Ebay from a store in Ohio I think? anyway they were sick but cost 400 bucks, had to pass

Back
Top Bottom