Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Finally got these bad boys....already got 2 pairs of Breds on ice so these were my only concern [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
Just got my confirmation email from Footaction. That was the longest it ever took me to checkout on any site. Footaction.com is still down for me right now. 
laugh.gif

+1. got two pairs of playoffs and this was the only reason i woke up this morning. Got shoes in cart on normal website, but copped through my iPhone on mobile site. Took 40 mins but Im happy I got em in size 10.

I was just like itsmorph, added to cart on normal website but couldn't checkout or get to the cart. Went to the mobile site, logged in, was still in my cart that way. Took a couple tries, some refreshing and the site crashing before it processed.

Congratz to all that copped, no wonder why i cant get on footaction today, im tryin to look for some socks.. Lol... Btw imo this shoe looks better in medium sizes any bigger like 12 and up it looks ugly/weird.. Saw a guy wearing like a size 12-13 size and it just looks odd..

How I loathe footaction's website.  They won't even tweet what sizes are sold out either.  And this  is why I stick with FNL or NDC.  

couldnt get on the site 30 minutes prior to release until just now, even mobile site crashed. you guys that were able to access the site are lucky. smh at the guy who checked out with a 17

Definitely my first and last time trying to acquire a more popular shoe from footaction.  Their website and servers are terrible.  Grats to those that were able to secure a pair or two.  Bowing out and going back to bed lol.

Late but was able to get my 9.5 about 20 min ago. Took me about 50 min to checkout but well worth it. Got them for 135 total. Had a gift card from Xmas. At one point I had both 9.5 and 10 in my cart. Had to waste time removing the 10 didn't want to buy both and get canceled. Been wanting these for a while. Congrats to all who got in. Roughest Sunday I've had in a while.

Mobile site was a joke too. Eventually got in on main site after going back and forth with both.

Back
Top Bottom