Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Locked down an 11 for myself and an 8.5 for my cousin at 2 local spots. I'm glad these were easy for me. Good luck to all who actually want these.

Last edited:
im pretty confident i can lock down a pair for myself and double up so if anyone needs a pair il sell ya my double i cop. imma grab a 11.5 and a size 12. if no one wants il just use one as beaters

Havent seen many on foot pics. Strange cuz usually the week before celebs flood the net with the next release

Nice pics Drew [emoji]128077[/emoji]
Repped!
Thanks, i just find em and upload em lol. Watching this release from the sidelines is hard as hell 
mean.gif

Same here in austin as far as demand. Went to the usual spots and their doing fcfs or guaranteed raffles. Walked in a footlocker where they were doing guaranteed pairs and the chick still had at least 50 tickets left.

These are hella nice for the summer. 
pimp.gif
 Will be heading to the Galleria and snatching a 6.5 

I just hope either my local footlocker or finshline have them. I've meant to call the past few days but I just keep forgetting. You guys know what stores will have them available online?  

My local mall did a raffle and yesterday was the last day to sign up for it, so for people that have been waiting to call I'd call them ASAP so you don't miss out

Since the 11 lows release on Saturday, I just wanted to know how these fit. Are these true to size, too big, or too small? Ima size 7, so should I stay with it and get a size 7? Or should I go up or down to a 6.5/7.5?

Since the 11 lows release on Saturday, I just wanted to know how these fit. Are these true to size, too big, or too small? Ima size 7, so should I stay with it and get a size 7? Or should I go up or down to a 6.5/7.5?
I recommend staying with your true size 7. unlike all the other xi's that have released in the past 3 years where I size up to an 11, I stuck with my true 10.5 and glad I did.

I recommend staying with your true size 7. unlike all the other xi's that have released in the past 3 years where I size up to an 11, I stuck with my true 10.5 and glad I did.
thanks man, i was wondering that as well, i went up to a 12 on my breds and fits well but i know if i went 11.5 id get toe rub and i hate that if ive spent so much id rather a lil space so if u say so then il trust yo. 11.5 it is

Very quiet release for this shoe on NT. Hopefully it's an easy cop since the hype is on the Kobe.

Last edited:
i thought it was 115? or was that the snakeskin pair?

i think these will be my first pair of 11s that i actually wear. my space jams, cool greys and breds are still waiting for that perfect day

I hope these a easy cop I got one pair on lock butwant to is retail 140?

Last edited:
I just hope either my local footlocker or finshline have them. I've meant to call the past few days but I just keep forgetting. You guys know what stores will have them available online?  
Google "Foot Locker launch locator."

or Foot Action if those are local.

Back
Top Bottom