Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Going for two pairs personally, one for me one for a friend, hoping online is easy if not will hit up the mall when it opens, not a fan of waiting in lines so if there is one I'll just leave

Its online of bust for me. This shouldnt be too bad but you never know anymore. Good Luck everyone

Either I can't get any or too many! Locked down a pair for myself, my cousin, and won a raffle for the first time for my buddy. Glad I don't have to deal with the online ******** tomorrow. Good luck guys!

Went to 3 malls here in San Diego. Got into 5 raffles. And I didn't know kids footlocker does raffles for gs sizes. Smh

I'm feeling the red soles over the Ice soles...might have to cop soon if I can find a pair in NorCal...

How bad will these yellow on the icy soles/midsole?

they wont instantly yellow like some idiots would like you to think...the lows from last yr are still perfect

the only thing that will speed it up is if your outdoor balling or running thru dirt

they wont instantly yellow like some idiots would like you to think...the lows from last yr are still perfect

the only thing that will speed it up is if your outdoor balling or running thru dirt

Damn you get really bent about comments concerning yellowing. So what if people have this misconception of yellowing, let them be misinformed, doesn't make them idiots. Sheesh!

Damn you get really bent about comments concerning yellowing. So what if people have this misconception of yellowing, let them be misinformed, doesn't make them idiots. Sheesh!

Misinformation doesnt need to be wider spread on NT.... There is more than enough of it going around from people with thier blinders on trying to lead others to failure

i plan to wear these a lot during the summer.. ill get my $140 worth out of them

Last edited:
How do they fit in comparison with 4s? I have 10.5 last year 4s, and not sure whether to buy same size, or go 0.5 down

no chance on trying them in person, no shop stocks 11s around

Back
Top Bottom