Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Quick question.

Will NDC and FTL.com let me purchase a size 12 and a GS size on the same order? Or does the limit of 1 apply to all sizes?

^Haven't heard of anyone with success. Main reason is a PC or Mac have better professor speeds and RAM memory than a phone. So it's faster.

Got off work at 4pm call my local mall to get info on the campout but I was told they did handout tickets early and what size I was lookin for I said 14 and he said he has one ticket left for size 14. I Idmediately said I was on my way. So now i can sleep peaceful tonite goodnite all. The End

air-jordan-xi-low-white-black-true-red-beauty-shots-7.jpg

air-jordan-xi-low-white-black-true-red-beauty-shots-1.jpg

air-jordan-xi-low-white-black-true-red-beauty-shots-2.jpg

Damn these pics make them look extra :smokin

i was looking at an ebay store and seen that they sold 305 pairs, and the only sizes they were sold out of was 10-11. fwiw

Everywhere I went today only got 1 fsr, no extras. 1 pair in each size..kinda low for a GR

I feel like this might be an easy release because I actually won the raffle. I was at the gym when they called though and did not feel my phone vibrating.

feelsbadman.jpg

First time poster here, just getting back into the shoe game after nearly 20 years out.

Anywho, will these be on NDC @ Midnight or 8 am EDT!?

Thanx!!!

I plan on grabbing a pair. Im really feeling em but if for some reason i dont like em if any of you guys wear a 12 i'll hook ya up .. if not ill just send em back

Back
Top Bottom