Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Welp i failed.. i would've got through if it wasn't for that keycode error BS! .. that site does that to me from time to time i don't know why 

So when you get the site is offline page with the dude in the backpack are you supposed to refresh or is it like finishline where it fixes itself? I'm assuming we have to refresh it ourselves

Just paid my connect $20 above retail for these. Saves me from trying in AM.
I can't blame you, 20 over is a great deal

NDC here we go! but I already know what's gonna happen, wait in line and listen to Nike BS on how it's my computers fault or "bad" connection

roll.gif

REPPED...

Didn't realize these were such a big deal....

Good luck to all who want a pair.... 

I honestly believe the "those who want a pair should be able to get a pair" will hold true for this release. JJ is just the beginning and first site to drop so it's always Backpack Jimmy. Don't think these are that hyped. For any reason you won't be able to copp at retail, there should be a billion trying to be resold and probably close to retail. Just my opinion

Last edited:
roll.gif

REPPED...

Didn't realize these were such a big deal....

Good luck to all who want a pair.... 
hahahaha all good I wanted a pair but i'm not stressing it yet, let me see tomorrow first, but I know this is an 11 so they are gonna fly

but yeah congrats on people who got a pair tonight, Saint Jimmy came through for some!

I got my bred 4s i think on eastbay but it took me an hour or two. I was thinking eastbay or ndc

First time Ive ever been successful on JJ. Got my Wife's Pink Snakeskins so i dont have to worry about it in the AM and was able to reserve 2 pairs for my cousin and I and won 2 raffles for my friends for the 11 Lows.....maybe my luck is finally turning around

I got my bred 4s i think on eastbay but it took me an hour or two. I was thinking eastbay or ndc

I would try NDC first since that's kinda a one a done quick shot. Just have EB opened and start clicking away after you attempt NDC

Back
Top Bottom