Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
DAMMIT. I need a sz 10. Why did they release so early (Im in CA).

EDIT:

I called footactions 1800 number and was able to get a BACK ORDERED pair. Not guaranteed but worth a try. Shipment for them is coming in on the 14 of feb. So some of you might get your shoes then. I was able to get a sz 10.5
really??? pretty much all the shoes are backordered at this point.. maybe they put on on the backorder of the backorder just incase someone cancels their shoe???

DAMMIT. I need a sz 10. Why did they release so early (Im in CA).

EDIT:

I called footactions 1800 number and was able to get a BACK ORDERED pair. Not guaranteed but worth a try. Shipment for them is coming in on the 14 of feb. So some of you might get your shoes then. I was able to get a sz 10.5
Tried calling and they denied my back order for a size 10 or size 10.5.  Told me try again on the 14th to see if anyone cancels, but I doubt it.  

Tried calling and they denied my back order for a size 10 or size 10.5.  Told me try again on the 14th to see if anyone cancels, but I doubt it.  
Half hour after I called, I clicked on the link provided by nIketalk and the shoes were down and no longer searchable.

I really hope I get these, only downfall is that they might be half a size too big.

UPDATE,
Just got this email from Footaction. I highly doubt Im gonna get these.

Dear Mario 2/05/14
Thank you for your order. We are currently out-of-stock, however
you should expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of the
backorder date printed below. Unfortunately, backorder dates can
change or products can be cancelled by the manufacturer. If you
have any questions, please call us at 1-800-863-8932.
Sincerely, Footaction Customer #: Order #:

Order Number:
Order Date: 2/04/14

Mario Estrada

SHIP TO
PRODUCT NUMBER/ (SEE UNIT
DESCRIPTION BELOW) QUANTITY PRICE STATUS

28895110 10.5 1 1 139.99 BACKORDERED UNTIL 02/14/14
JRDN RETRO 11 LOW-WH/BK/RD

Merchandise Net: 139.99

Tax Amt: 12.60
Shipping Amt: 7.99

Total Amt: 160.58

Payments:
Charge Amt: 160.58
Balance: 0.00

*************************** SHIP TO ADDRESS LEGEND ***************************
Ship To Address (1): MARIO ESTRADA

KB: CN:

Last edited:
I'm sendin an 11.5 back to dope factory they just sent me my right size so if u want it hitt them up I pays 189 not bad at all

I got the same 'backordered' email today. I also got it earlier this week. Not sure what to make of it. Guess we'll all have to wait it out and see what happens.

I got the same 'backordered' email today. I also got it earlier this week. Not sure what to make of it. Guess we'll all have to wait it out and see what happens.
everyone got that email

i believe all of the back order will be respected , but the online store cover them *** in case nike will cancel the shipment or something

i got that email from 2 different store for 2 different shoes...

Same here, and just noticed on my amex, the pending charge from FTA dissapeared, which was there since Sunday. :x
Thankfully I just got in my pair from dopefactory today, so not much salt for the double if they cancel on me. Although I did wake up at 8am on super bowl sunday!

Same here, and just noticed on my amex, the pending charge from FTA dissapeared, which was there since Sunday. :x
Thankfully I just got in my pair from dopefactory today, so not much salt for the double if they cancel on me. Although I did wake up at 8am on super bowl sunday!

Your charge disappeared? Mine is still showing up on my account but at this point my hopes aren't too high. Worst comes to worst I get $150 back but no kicks. I probably spent too much this month anyway lol.

Your charge disappeared? Mine is still showing up on my account but at this point my hopes aren't too high. Worst comes to worst I get $150 back but no kicks. I probably spent too much this month anyway lol.
Uh oh, I guess mine aren't coming then. I'll let it play it out and if anyone here starts seeing some movement on their order, I'll contact fta about mine.

It's like y'all never bought anything online before. Charges drop off and reappear from purchases all the time. It really doesn't have much to do with the retailer until you get tangible notification on what's going on with your order.

It's like y'all never bought anything online before. Charges drop off and reappear from purchases all the time. It really doesn't have much to do with the retailer until you get tangible notification on what's going on with your order.
You're right, I haven't.

lol just started buying online last year, but I've never had charges drop or reappear. 

It happens frequently, especially with orders that take a few days to fulfill. Believe me, that has nothing to do with whether or not you get the shoes. It's all in the hands of the retailer.

me too... someone else mentioned the same in another thread. I figured the black/red XIs would be the ones with the delayed shipment. not these.
mine now says the 28th as well, which makes me think that i won't be getting these at all.

icy soles for sure.  lows seem to be making a comeback.. maybe more so for resellers though, havent seen as many on the streets 

Was just coming in here to post the same... My amex just showed up a pending charge from Eastbay (?). Went to check my order status page, says Open and ready to ship. :wink:

Don't get too happy until u get a tracking number at least! I remember ordering 2 things that had the same status for like a week, finally I called to see what was up and they looked into it and emailed me telling me they don't have the products so cancelled my order

Last edited:
they finally charged my card tonight. it said unit are ready to ship. about time FA, about time. never had a chance to grab these on RD.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom