Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
How you get yours already when you just ordered on the phone couple days ago SMH. I still haven't got my pair yet LOL

Seems like some of the guys that phoned in recently got their pairs already and I ordered on super bowl sunday restock and still not delievered.

Last edited:
Mine are supposed to come in tomorrow too, but UPS tracking says they haven't moved since Saturday. Anyone else seeing that?

Mine are supposed to come in tomorrow too, but UPS tracking says they haven't moved since Saturday. Anyone else seeing that?
My recent ups shipments have been moving to towns I've never heard of before. But this package went from upstate ny back to jersey this morning, supposed to be back to ny tomorrow for delivery, finally.

Mine came in today. Slight yellowing coming in on the bottoms but could care less. This were meant to be worn and that's what I aim to do. Other than that they are clean.

Last edited:
When this pair released. I failed this shoe hard. Failed RSVP, Failed every online store, and was bummed out. Refused to pay re-sell for these. Last week the shoe god has answer my lost hope. Came up 4/4 (one is in the trunk), 2 for me, and 2 for the brother. Two pairs were slightly yellow and the other 2 is still ice.

View media item 826075
i think one of the pair on the bottom left has a defect where the Jordan tag on the tongue is a little too high.

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, definitely one of the cleanest 11 low's to ever come out.  Hopefully the concord lows get the same treatment.

So this shoes got the most love couple months after the rd just because it restocked?. Lol... No love for this when it came out and couple of months after that.

This shoe not that bad, i have 2 pairs, used one for more than a dozen times and still looks good except for slight yellowing.

So this shoes got the most love couple months after the rd just because it restocked?. Lol... No love for this when it came out and couple of months after that.

This shoe not that bad, i have 2 pairs, used one for more than a dozen times and still looks good except for slight yellowing.
for me i couldn't even score one on RD. was totally shocked that these restock. 

Last edited:
Pair from restock is clean no yellowing. Now on to concord lows need to buy seven pairs, one for each day of the week.

Got my Footaction.com restock pair in today. One pair came with an insert from China, which leads me to believe these were leftover pairs from Asia and sent to the states for sale.

Got my Footaction.com restock pair in today. One pair came with an insert from China, which leads me to believe these were leftover pairs from Asia and sent to the states for sale.

never saw an insert from china, can you please post a pic?

Back
Top Bottom