Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

I've seen 3 different end production dates being 07/15 07/20 and finally 07/28 whats up with that. Aren't all the jordans supposed too have just one end date and not 3 different end dates ?

You dudes honestly can't wait until release date? All of this trouble just to find out if shoes are authentic. It's a waste. there's a lot of ovulation type complaining in here. I'm not saying everyone, just a select few.

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

I've seen 3 different end production dates being 07/15 07/20 and finally 07/28 whats up with that. Aren't all the jordans supposed too have just one end date and not 3 different end dates ?

They can have multiple end dates. Also, there will be more production end dates especially ending in September or October or even later. These 3 dates are the early runs. Sneakers are not all produced at the same exact date.

Originally Posted by scoop99

They can have multiple end dates. Also, there will be more production end dates especially ending in September or October or even later. These 3 dates are the early runs. Sneakers are not all produced at the same exact date.
Ohh my bad didnt know that lol i thought there was just one end date
laugh.gif

they had that Jordan XI shirt on clearance stores for $9.99 2 years ago. I bought one but gave it to my friend for a gift. Makes me wish I kept it haha.

I'm happy with mine. Both carbon fiber plates feel and look the same. No complaints about the shoes

My Concords should be coming in tomorrow. I will post pics as soon as they get in. Crossing my fingers they are legit.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

where are you folks getting these

slamdunkspace.com or air-randyhk.com but i wouldnt go near those sites rite now

yeah stay away from either of the two. there has not been a 
eek.gif
smokin.gif
 pair yet. we have seen a bunch of
ohwell.gif
. that 13 was 
sick.gif
sick.gif
. i am waiting to see how that return goes. i cant believe jay went up on his price.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

where are you folks getting these

slamdunkspace.com or air-randyhk.com but i wouldnt go near those sites rite now

yeah stay away from either of the two. there has not been a 
eek.gif
smokin.gif
 pair yet. we have seen a bunch of
ohwell.gif
. that 13 was 
sick.gif
sick.gif
. i am waiting to see how that return goes. i cant believe jay went up on his price.

I grabbed mine from slamdunkspace and the only issue I have is the "jumpman joqdan" the rest of the shoe is perfect

Originally Posted by Type X

^ Those look good.... except for the JOQDAN on tongue

Yea im happy with my pair looks better than some RDs i got in the past
I also ordered my space jams....they coming in soon i will post pics when i get em.
Yes i know they are remade 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

anyone return their space jams back to sds and get their refund and reimbursed on the shipping?

YEAH SOME GUY SAID HE GOT A REFUND ON HIS SPACE JAMS. 

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

Originally Posted by Juaninzze

I took them out today and my friends liked em so im happy.

SMH at being happy because your friends liked them. 
So your shaking your head cause i like em and my friends like em too? 
indifferent.gif

I also ordered my space jams....they coming in soon i will post pics when i get em.
indifferent.gif

Remade using NON nike materials, in NON nike factories, and by NON nike workers. Those things are fake homie.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

indifferent.gif

Remade using NON nike materials, in NON nike factories, and by NON nike workers. Those things are fake homie.
WRONG 
glasses.gif

My understanding is that they are made using old space jam materials and the cool grey soles by nike workers in the nike factory......most likely the workers working on these concords since they came out at the same time.

indifferent.gif

WRONG 
glasses.gif

My understanding is that they are made using old space jam materials and the cool grey soles by nike workers in the nike factory......most likely the workers working on these concords since they came out at the same time.

This is what Ming had to say about it. I'll trust his and nooblee's word over anyone else on this board. That whole "made using leftover material" was what jay (one of the guys selling these) said through zyzz.
Originally Posted by aNYth1ng

Originally Posted by NoobLee

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Dude is saying fake Space Jams are made with leftover Concord materials.... What is your definition of Fake? Overruns made in the same factories with same materials (which i dont consider fake, but rather "gray") or complete replicas? Like I posted a few days ago, I thnk its possible the space jams are being made on the current Concord production line, being only the sole and upper is the difference. The midsole, carbon and patent panels are all identical. I wouldnt consider these Space Jams fake, but they are definitely gray market for sure

There is no way to make exact replicas of these without having access to the original tooling /molds and the same sourcing of the materials. If they have these things to produce unauthorized extra pairs, the question is what do you consider the shoes? Fake or Real but Unauthorized/Gray Market?

Like I said earlier, after all the crap that Nike pulls, and the fact this problem only exists in their factories because of them associating with organized crime (although in their defense Im sure theres not much choice) and their human rights abuse, I wouldnt feel bad about buying a pair, and wouldnt consider them fake. To me fake is a replica with non OEM parts. These gray markets are made with OEM parts for sure.

Think Space Jams as CDP Promo 4s. 

there is no leftover materials, and the promo 4s+ BHM 3s B Grades+ SJ restocks are completely fakes.  the materials they used on the replicas are not leftovers, they are not from the original factories nor from the original sources.   

Hey, it's your money tho. Do as you please.

WRONG 
glasses.gif

This is what Ming had to say about it. I'll trust his and nooblee's word over anyone else on this board. That whole "made using leftover material" was what jay (one of the guys selling these) said through zyzz.
Originally Posted by aNYth1ng

Originally Posted by NoobLee

Think Space Jams as CDP Promo 4s. 

there is no leftover materials, and the promo 4s+ BHM 3s B Grades+ SJ restocks are completely fakes.  the materials they used on the replicas are not leftovers, they are not from the original factories nor from the original sources.   

Hey, it's your money tho. Do as you please.

LISTEN TO THEM. They have real insight on whats going on.

Man like i said a while back on page 100 or so the mods are going to have to have sellers in the buy/sell fourm to provide receipts

Back
Top Bottom